Want opinion on Northpark listing

[quote author="SoCal78" date=1245925935]Does it bug anybody else when there is a unit number in an address? I feel like if you're going to pay so much money for a house, it would be nice to have an address that does not conjure up an apartment unit in your mind. I guess it's just psychological. (I think whoever makes this stuff up has caught on. My apartment does not have a unit number.)</blockquote>

For some reason I don't think they actually need to use the unit number in the address, but I don't know where I heard that. Maybe from a realtor in NP Square or something. I think the unit number is just some official address that shows up on the property records. But if you lived there all you would need to use is:

SoCal78

14 Julian

Irvine, Ca

But I'm really just talking out of my a$$, because I don't know that for sure. Do we have any USPS employees on IHB?

It's listed as a detached condo. I went to White Pages and did a reverse address check on it and a few others and there are listings both ways (with the unit # and not). Weird. Status now says they're taking backup offers.

This is a fairly nice house, it bugs me why it' been on the market for so long, especially with the craziness that's been happening for the last three months.

[quote author="CK" date=1245913422][quote author="RSweetman" date=1245911477]Hello Everyone-

instead of starting a new thread on another Northpark listing... what do you think of this one? In my opinion it seems kind of high given the postage stamp lot and rear garage style but wanted to get everyone's opinion on this one.

Does this look like it should really be in the $575k to $595k in todays market?

http://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/14-Julian-92602/unit-4/home/5918571</blockquote>

We toured this one on an open house probably two years ago...Don't recall the exact price at the time, but know it started with 7. Nice place, and this is really a cute neighborhood. Love the curb appeal here --- BK might even approve, too. We really liked the house, except the kitchen was pretty small --- but the formal living/family room combo was great. I think they then took off the market and leased it, and must be trying their luck again....

$600k sounds about right today.</blockquote>

Back