President Trump

Movingup

He is still committed to build the Wall/fence.
No concrete plans to deport illegals, but will deport criminal illegals.
Repeal and replace Obamacare is a top priority.
Prosecuting Hillary is not the focus (smart move).
He will accept $1 annual salary as the POTUS.

On the other hand, Steve Bannon, widely regarded as an extreme right wing activist is now a senior Trump adviser.
Trump is again active using Twitter in attacking New York Times.

Trump was an out right liar before he ever came into politics. Guess what, politics will make him an even bigger liar. You will see. 

So what is his real motives for taking on the presidency that he accept nothing for in monetary, in this case $1 dollar salary. Wow, he is so gracious.

Compressed-Village said:
Trump was an out right liar before he ever came into politics. Guess what, politics will make him an even bigger liar. You will see. 

Not sure what your point is. What did he lie that matter to you before he runs for presidency? In your mind, what is he going to lie from now on as the future President?

Compressed-Village said:
So what is his real motives for taking on the presidency that he accept nothing for in monetary, in this case $1 dollar salary. Wow, he is so gracious.

Just take it at face value, make America great again. Yes, that is gracious, he actually spent  tens of millions of his own money to get abuse by the media. Have you ever refuse to get paid at work?

Compressed-Village said:

you do understand the regular presidential annual salary is like how much Trump spends on ONE meal?

The California Court Company said:
you do understand the regular presidential annual salary is like how much Trump spends on ONE meal?

Actually, trump regularly dines on McD's and KFC.  So, you know, more like $4 a meal.

Compressed-Village said:

What kind of food do you buy for $400,000 for one meal? That is $438 MILLION bucks per year for 365 days and 3 meals per day just for food.

I still remember the tweet he put out on the airplane eating KFC and calling black people need justices from the current political system. Then another other tweet he eats tacos after making promise to export illegal Mexican, and praised Cinco de Mayo for Mexican. Class, the man has all class.

Ready2Downsize said:
What kind of food do you buy for $400,000 for one meal? That is $438 MILLION bucks per year for 365 days and 3 meals per day just for food.

I think he meant the salary for 1 day may not cover his 1 meal for his family. Yeah, that's lion meat territory. But I don't doubt Trump have spent $1000 for a meal.

Compressed-Village said:
I still remember the tweet he put out on the airplane eating KFC and calling black people need justices from the current political system. Then another other tweet he eats tacos after making promise to export illegal Mexican, and praised Cinco de Mayo for Mexican. Class, the man has all class.

Are those the so called lies? So, your position is no deportation of illegal Mexicans? I am starting to convince you are on the same page with Hillary.

Ready2Downsize said:
Compressed-Village said:

An entire meal made out of solid gold?? He does like gold on everything.

Doesn't look like gold to me. More like highly polished brass... which is somewhat appropriate. Not the highly polished part but being more brass than gold. IMHO

BangBros said:
Trump requesting nearly his entire family get top security clearance.  His whole family will know how to activate and trigger the football.  ;D ;D

Sure, the media also said Hillary would win the election by a landslide.

Cruz visited Trump for an hr yesterday. Obviously, he was not there just congratulating Trump and wish him success. Cruz (rumored as the AG candidate)maybe willing to serve in Trump's cabinet after he and his family were insulted by Trump?

BangBros said:
I just went back and watched a lot of 2008 debates between Clinton and Obama.  My gawd... have people forgotten how Obama attacked HRC?

Should be asking Obama and Michelle, they were in overdrive campaigning for Hillary as if the end of the world if Trump is elected. 

Back