Where to buy <$700k

range_life said:
Burn That Belly said:
Super hot home! 3 bedroom for $525K. This home has a chance of selling in the next unblinkable second! Nice kitchen, flooring, and fresh paint too!
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/10-Gatewood-92604/home/4688026

Nice, but man, 1.5 bath  :-[

I see an AC unit in the patio area. No central air?
To some people central AC is not a big deal. (I know some people that have certain AC and don't even turn on the AC. But for me I need central AC.)

I would agree with Baker Ranch border with Irvine . Close to the new Portola High School. Once the guard gated community Altair is build out in the next 5 years or so. Baker Ranch will appreciate well. Due to no Mello Roos

spootieho said:
I'd probably go with something in Lake Forest if you are set on getting an SFR.

In Irvine, there are some nice sized 3 bedroom condos north of Jeffrey between Walnut and Irvine Center Drive that are around $380 per sq ft.  1650 sq ft for about $630k.  There's no mello roos, and you are pretty much walking distance to 7 Leaves and Shik Do Rak.

They are older, though.

Not sure if my 2 cents count anymore as i am negatively cash flowing:

Check portola springs - willow area = i bought (2016) mine at $332/sq ft = 1614 sq ft = 2 bed/2.5 bath BUT ATTACHED condo - tri-level and tandem garage

IrvineLover said:
I would agree with Baker Ranch border with Irvine . Close to the new Portola High School. Once the guard gated community Altair is build out in the next 5 years or so. Baker Ranch will appreciate well. Due to no Mello Roos

What zip code is that in? Zillow shows : Baker Ranch Foresthill

Back