What's coming in orchard hills shopping center?

TIC is putting the brakes on OH Shopping Center drivers. They just installed multiple speed bumps. No more soccer moms pulling fast and furious in the parking lot 😀

I'm not sure why they didn't do the same thing at Northpark Plaza down the road. Same drivers/shoppers.

iacrenter said:
TIC is putting the brakes on OH Shopping Center drivers. They just installed multiple speed bumps. No more soccer moms pulling fast and furious in the parking lot 😀

I'm not sure why they didn't do the same thing at Northpark Plaza down the road. Same drivers/shoppers.

We need these on the long street in front of Canyonview Elementary. Insane drivers doing 40+ with kids everywhere, every morning.

The OH Pavilions grand opening flags are up and it looks like they are having a corporate party tonight. I saw a DJ booth, open bar, and red velvet ropes around the store. Anyone want to crash the party with me?  >:D

iacrenter said:
The OH Pavilions grand opening flags are up and it looks like they are having a corporate party tonight. I saw a DJ booth, open bar, and red velvet ropes around the store. Anyone want to crash the party with me?  >:D

Always down

BruinDoc said:
paydawg said:
I think it's hilarious how excited people are getting about a grocery store!  LOL!
Doesn't take much to get us excited in Irvine.

OMG I'm so excited to have them back. I just don't like Albertsons in NP plaza - it just feels blah.
Pavilions is the best and so convenient to get to. I still Haggen with a passion for taking them away in the first place  :mad:

ps9 said:
Isn't Pavilions part of Albertsons now?  No more Vons right?

Pretty much.  Pavilions was a division of Von's, who was owned by Safeway, and Albertsons bought Safeway.

The only Vons I remembered here was where Zion is now.
They still have Vons scattered throughout SoCal.

went to pavilions today.  nicely done inside.  a lot of people there, ran into a few people we know from school.  noticed a poke bowl bar, nice deli, starbucks, but mostly just your usual grocery store.  will be nice not to have to head to albertons in NP.

dethman said:
went to pavilions today.  nicely done inside.  a lot of people there, ran into a few people we know from school.  noticed a poke bowl bar, nice deli, starbucks, but mostly just your usual grocery store.  will be nice not to have to head to albertons in NP.

Exactly. And their bakery is off the hook. I bought a cake just because and it was delicious and very fresh. And I've stopped by 2 days in a row just to "pick up" something. They actually have some great hot meals options too - it smelled good. I haven't tried it yet. Never thought I'd be so excited about a grocery store (getting old)  ::)

Back