What are you craving for right now?

This looks good

f9e853969ca0edc747550e2331bcf18a_zpsc30d28d3.jpg

Had me at fried egg

ive had the breakfast burger at carls, thats pretty good. the one i want to try is the grilled cheese burger, i read a review that its just all this cheese in your mouth. im getting hungry just thinking about it.

Ever since USC mentioned Tommy's chilli I've had:

1. Chili cheese fries at Del Taco: Their chili is off a bit, maybe too spice
2. Chili dog from 7-11: I've always like their chili, but more on their nachos
3. Chili cheese fries from Wienerdude: After a while it gets old

Stupid thread.

Stupid thread indeed, here's my families dinner:

McRib
Mighty wings
Then  JITB's
Ultimate cheeseburger
Curly fries
Hamburger ketchup only
Chicken sandwich

Both wife and I got fast food for the family without communicating.  Gluttony ensues.

Where are my new Nike running shoes?
http://youtu.be/z_s7I-elE_g

I'm craving the hot garlic sauteed chicken caesar from the pain du monde that used to be in Triangle square before it was replaced with the over-price and completely mundane sushi joint.

The heap of ice cold romaine was lightly dressed in a real caesar dressing (more vinagrete than that creamy cr*p), topped with a chunked still pipping hot garlic and olive oil sauted chicken breast that was always perfectly carmelized.  Paired with an unsweetened ice tea, it was manna.

yea, they have a waldorf that's pretty good too.

Unfortunately, there's a self-control issue there when I get to the counter and I'm smelling the bacon cheese char.

I miss koo koo roo too for healthish  fare.

Speaking of seafood, I'm craving the Tuna Tataki Sashimi from Sushi Time in Foothill Ranch:http://www.sushitime-usa.com/

This place is just a small take out Japanese food place in a plaza in Foothill Ranch, but the food is very good and very authentic, and prices are quite low.  The sushi I've tried here has always been fresh and good.  The Tuna Tataki is my favorite, yummm.  Worth a try if you're in the area, but don't plan to eat there, they only have about 8 seats plus a counter against the wall.

The Deep Fried Ice Cream at El Torito. It is the best thing ever, ever, ever. My birthday is on Monday. I'm going. Perfect excuse.

l.jpg

"Deep Fried Ice Cream
Dulce de leche ice cream in a banana-nut, cinnamon & sugar crust, chipotle-chocolate sauce, sweet tortilla crisp & patron XO coffee-tequila liqueur"

SoCal said:
The Deep Fried Ice Cream at El Torito. It is the best thing ever, ever, ever. My birthday is on Monday. I'm going. Perfect excuse.

l.jpg

"Deep Fried Ice Cream
Dulce de leche ice cream in a banana-nut, cinnamon & sugar crust, chipotle-chocolate sauce, sweet tortilla crisp & patron XO coffee-tequila liqueur"

happy early bday socal!

few things better in life than fried icecream.

Back