Transportation from Orchard Hills to Beckman HS?

The California Court Company said:
uh no. more because of your unabashed Irvine hating.
and in Paris's case, it is about driving safety. I have kids too and do I like to see someone running me over? she also strikes me as delusional; give me a break plowing over 3 lanes to make her turn is good driving? and note she uses the woman/mother card all the time. If you don't agree with her, you must be a sexist. I guess I will just claim I am gay so I can use my homophobia card to trump her sexist card

And as IHO points out, Paris's story is full of holes. So I refuse to comment on what the other guy did or did not do.

Are we using the same language?  You've done nothing but make strange comments about what the guy did or did not do.

Of course, eveyone is entiled to make comments and endlessly debate a topic that died long ago, but there's no need to lash out and call names.  It detracts from whatever point you are trying to make.

Paris said:
Guy tip - a friend that just got back from Vegas said the Aria was practically a brothel

heck you dont need to go to vegas for that.  Irvine apartment complexes are brothels.

Irvine - Korean hooker capital of CA.

zubs said:
I love that this thread went from a school bus program to prostitution.

It's all about judgement. I don't want a friend that goes to brothel around me or my family.

eyephone said:
zubs said:
To keep the universe in balance, we must now post about Irvine School bus programs in the Irvine brothel thread.http://www.talkirvine.com/index.php/topic,11304.msg219429.html#msg219429

Recap: Racing on the 5/Tailgating, Harassment at the gate, guns (she would shoot the guy if she had one at the time), now she is encouraging people to go Aria for some action

You've cracked the code-- Paris is OS' alter ego.

Can we kill this #ZombieTopic?

mq1.jpg

Sorry, Qwerty, that's the best "hot" Zombie pic I could find.
I know you can do better.

JustSayin said:
Sorry, Qwerty, that's the best "hot" Zombie pic I could find.
I know you can do better.

before i even read this part, the first thought that came into my head was "that is a nicely stacked zombie" - excellent choice.

eyephone said:
zubs said:
I love that this thread went from a school bus program to prostitution.

It's all about judgement. I don't want a friend that goes to brothel around me or my family.

LOL, he wasn't a part of the brothel activity. Just said that while at the Aria there was a table behind them with ongoing negotiations with some prostitutes just out in the open and that there were some shady looking girls walking around as well. But then again most of Vegas is like this I suppose.

Back