Transportation from Orchard Hills to Beckman HS?

JustSayin said:
I know anonymity brings out the worst in some people, but tone it down.
I've seen some heated debates here, but people usually dont resort to name calling.
It kinda makes you come off as unnecessarily angry and unable to express yourself intelligently.
It's not a good look.

Hmm. Unnecessarily angry. Name calling. Yup. That sounds typical of CA Court based on my personal experiences with him. I'm left with the feeling he has a grudge against women in general.

SoCal said:
JustSayin said:
I've seen some heated debates here, but people usually dont resort to name calling.
It kinda makes you come off as unnecessarily angry and unable to express yourself intelligently.
It's not a good look.

Hmm. Unnecessarily angry. Name calling. Yup. That sounds typical of CA Court based on my personal experiences with him. I'm left with the feeling he has a grudge against women in general.

I've never understood the women-hater types.
They gave you life. 
They give you love (if you're lucky).
They are the smarter, more articulate and fairer sex.

Maybe it's a sign of a damaged psyche, but mysogeny is a common serial killer trait.

JustSayin said:
SoCal said:
JustSayin said:
It's not a good look.

They gave you life. 

Maybe it's a sign of a damaged psyche, but mysogeny is a common serial killer trait.

This is not a gender issue. If someone else told their story on the WEB (air it out), TI folks are open to make comments.

We don't know all the facts regarding the "Tailgate incident." For this topic, regarding transportation, someone mention to maybe contact Paris for a carpool. I would not even consider it and plus I don't live there.  8)

eyephone said:
JustSayin said:
SoCal said:
JustSayin said:
It's not a good look.

They gave you life. 

This is not a gender issue. If someone else told their story on the WEB (air it out), TI folks are open to make comments.

We don't know all the facts regarding the "Tailgate incident." For this topic, regarding transportation, someone mention to maybe contact Paris for a carpool. I would not even consider it and plus I don't live there.  8)

Oh but so many here on TI know all the facts of that incident. In fact I need to get contact info from TEST because he can give first hand witness accounts to Irvine PD, he knows all about what happened.  ::)

And of course it's a gender issue because most of the sexist men here ( besides the gentlemen here who have actually remained impartial) presume the female driver is a slant eyed Asian and driving a minivan with kids swerving blindly through the lanes - it's the stereotype they presume, just like the very many racist remarks etc that goes on here in TI everyday. But that's the nature of this forum, it is what it is.

It doesn't matter to me, I'm a damn good driver, would never even imagine myself in a minivan but I don 't need to prove anything to any of you. I've quite enjoyed reading all the banter created by my little incident. It's helped me heal from a somewhat stressful road rage experience I've never encountered in my life driving on the streets of LA. Thx for the entertainment TI  ;D

test said:
I love it when people who miss their turn instead of taking responsibility and going around say screw everybody else and plow three lanes over cutting people off, causing accidents and make others pay for their mistake instead.

Amen!!  The current culture is " I am not responsible for anything"  but "You are responsible for EVERYTHING"

uh no. more because of your unabashed Irvine hating.
and in Paris's case, it is about driving safety. I have kids too and do I like to see someone running me over? she also strikes me as delusional; give me a break plowing over 3 lanes to make her turn is good driving? and note she uses the woman/mother card all the time. If you don't agree with her, you must be a sexist. I guess I will just claim I am gay so I can use my homophobia card to trump her sexist card

And as IHO points out, Paris's story is full of holes. So I refuse to comment on what the other guy did or did not do.

SoCal said:
JustSayin said:
It's not a good look.

Paris said:
( besides the gentlemen here who have actually remained impartial)

The Impartial Gentlemen would have come to the following conclusions

1) Paris made some mistakes in driving
2) The guy overreacted.
3) Paris vented and overreacted with word selection.

Was it OpenSky who followed you, justsayin ;D

Irvine Dream said:
test said:
I love it when people who miss their turn instead of taking responsibility and going around say screw everybody else and plow three lanes over cutting people off, causing accidents and make others pay for their mistake instead.

Amen!!  The current culture is " I am not responsible for anything"  but "You are responsible for EVERYTHING"

I do take responsibility for my mistake for not planning ahead (read my earlier thread) but let's see if that justifies following someone to their home, breaking through private property and getting out of your vehicle to verbally attack a person next to the window where their 2 year old is. It would have been a physical attack if not for the security guards there.

Let's see how that holds up in a CA court of law.

Paris said:
Irvine Dream said:
test said:

I do take responsibility for my mistake for not planning ahead (read my earlier thread) but let's see if that justifies following someone to their home, breaking through private property and getting out of your vehicle to verbally attack a person next to the window where their 2 year old is. It would have been a physical attack if not for the security guards there.

Let's see how that holds up in a CA court of law.

If you don't mind us asking: what type of car did he drive? What ethnicity?

(It's okay if you don't answer)

Bottom line: we are glad you are safe

Irvine Dream said:
Paris said:
( besides the gentlemen here who have actually remained impartial)

3) Paris vented and overreacted with word selection.

Yes I agree with you, my verbal statements here were a direct extension of my emotions right after a traumatic experience.

Any of you with women in your life, mothers, wives, daughters absolutely know what I'm talking about

Paris said:
Any of you with women in your life, mothers, wives, daughters absolutely know what I'm talking about

We all have (or had) mothers (atleast) in our life and I am glad it didn't escalate any further.  I don't doubt your version but the only part I have a hard time accepting is how did the guy drive out if he crashed through the gate? If he is a stranger then he shouldn't have known where the exit gates are, that's why I think it was Opensky

Irvine Dream said:
Paris said:

We all have (or had) mothers (atleast) in our life and I am glad it didn't escalate any further.  I don't doubt your version but the only part I have a hard time accepting is how did the guy drive out if he crashed through the gate? If he is a stranger then he shouldn't have known where the exit gates are, that's why I think it was Opensky

Well he followed me in super close through the resident side that the arm didn't have time to close to block him. when I realized he was following me I went straight through the exit of our community to the guard gate and he came up and parked behind me. He wasn't afraid of the guards, that's when he got out of his vehicle and came up to our window. Only when there were. 3 security guys and they told him to leave because I was calling the cops, he reversed and went out the second exit lane of our community.

Anyway case closed, just thanking my lucky stars that my babies are ok and hope someone out there learned from my experience. I sure did.

Anyway sorry for the side track - we can return back to transportation from OH to Beckman, the original topic of this thread.

Now it all make perfect sense, thanks for the clarification.  I am glad Paris and her kids are OK.  Hope Irvine PD can atleast pin him down for the property damage.

The irvine life frustrates the men of irvine causing them to lash out at woman. At home they have the pressure of the tiger mom. At work they have to work long hours to get that extra 1% raise to help pay for their overpriced home. Irvine men need more liquor, drugs And sex

qwerty said:
The irvine life frustrates the men of irvine causing them to lash out at woman. At home they have the pressure of the tiger mom. At work they have to work long hours to get that extra 1% raise to help pay for their overpriced home. Irvine men need more liquor, drugs And sex

How do we know that guy is from Irvine? (Maybe he's from Santa Ana)  ;)

The California Court Company said:
uh no. more because of your unabashed Irvine hating.

Are you reading the same forum I am?? I literally can not remember the last time I made a comment about Irvine.... probably between 1-2 years ago is my best guess. I wouldn't remember because it's simply not a focal point of my life. I mainly come here to read / chat about mundane stuff. I consider myself a pretty happy person, not "unabashedly hateful" on any topic. I certainly have less to say about Irvine than many people here -- including you! I've read numerous comments where you bash certain villages and have put down MANY members with personal insults. If you want a punching bag, start with the guy in the mirror. The real problem is you just can't bare to know that Irvine is not #1 in everyone's mind and that cuts you so deeply. But why?? Irvine is not your woman.

Here's the thing, CA Court. As I told you earlier this year and last year, too -- regardless of who has said what and when -- you need to let this bitterness go for your own health.

qwerty said:

Essentially they need more guy trips to Las Vegas - an easy 1 hr flight from John Wayne  ;)
Guy tip - a friend that just got back from Vegas said the Aria was practically a brothel

I like secret pizza, and now it's also a brothel?....aw yeah I'm going this weekend!!!

Paris said:
qwerty said:

Essentially they need more guy trips to Las Vegas - an easy 1 hr flight from John Wayne  ;)
Guy tip - a friend that just got back from Vegas said the Aria was practically a brothel

I noticed you make comments that are controversial. (I don't know if it's by accident or on purpose)

Back