This forum is shockingly racist

qwerty said:
Qwerty > All asians

like 10 to 9, 3 to 2, ill always be one up on you.

I had a dream the other day where i took on 5 asians and knocked all of them out.  The funny thing is i can probably do that in real life :)

a clenched 10.5 inch hand is almost the same size of an asian head :)

God created men.  Colt made them equal.

irvinehomeowner said:
Irvinecommuter said:
I also know that Mexicans and Latin Americans often think badly of each other. 
Why is that? I have an in-law and when I ask if they prefer the terms Latino or Hispanic they say "No... I'm Mexican!".

Mexicans are the most well known Hispanics in the US because of its proximity to Mexico. It runs other Hispanics the wrong way when they are all lumped together as mexican so they get annoyed. Hispanics are proud people and so therefore they want to let it be known what country they are from. I refer to myself as mexican, not hispanic or Latino.  If someone asks me if I'm hispanic/Latino, I say yes, and add that I'm from Mexico.

JustSayin said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
AA said:
Do Caucasians and/or other ethnicities not like like Irvine?  Where is the diversity everyone talks about????
I like and live in Irvine and the majority of my clients are asian, heck even the girl that I'm dating is asian....kinda makes it hard for me to be racist.  :p  Besides, I'm also foreign.  haha

Having an asian GF does not mean you're not racist--
Even racists sometimes have good taste
I'll let her know that.  hahaha

qwerty said:
Mexicans are the most well known Hispanics in the US because of its proximity to Mexico. It runs other Hispanics the wrong way when they are all lumped together as mexican so they get annoyed. Hispanics are proud people and so therefore they want to let it be known what country they are from. I refer to myself as mexican, not hispanic or Latino.  If someone asks me if I'm hispanic/Latino, I say yes, and add that I'm from Mexico.

As far as I'm concerned, all people below Americas waist are Mexicans.  #GodBless

rnirvine said:
qwerty said:

As far as I'm concerned, all people below Americas waist are Mexicans.  #GodBless

I hear ya, I do the same thing with middle easterners. Persians = Arabs  :)

My words to live and let live by: "Doesn't matter what we look like on the outside as we're all pink on the inside."

Although once mixed with plankton, soy, and lentils, we also make a very tasty meal...

You are right. Harlem is too expensive now and I could not buy there.

nyc to oc said:
irvinehomeshopper said:
WTF I am late to the game. I would rather live in a bullet hole drive by ghetto in Santa Ana or next to Harlem than living next to a bunch of FCBs.

just "next to" Harlem? Or what about IN Harlem? Its not as bad as it used to be. ( I know, because I lived through the changes in NYC from the 70s through the early 2000s) 

The gentrification cycle has not yet reached Orange County, because this place is not old enough yet and there's still enough land to build new and sprawl out.  But I predict in 50 years when the choice is either a new house 2 hour commute away from the job centers, or buy and rehab an old house with character in central OC "ghetto" areas like Santa Ana, there will be enough people who will go for the latter.  Just like those Harlem brownstones which now sell for multimillions.

Back