The "Before and After Photos" Thread

qwerty said:
IHO is being a bully :)

bulldog8.jpg

Sowwy.

bones said:
In the long run, I think I did OpenSky a favor by calling him out on it.  Sure, maybe I should have done it in a PM but I honestly thought he WANTED to share the info (b/c it was so widespread on this forum in multiple threads) so when I called him out on it, I thought it was NBD.  But apparently it is a BD and he's crying about it.  In a fetal position.  Like a drama queen. 

I never got the feeling OpenSky cared for me much, but I could tell one thing and that is he has been very kind to you. That's why it actually made me sad to see him being called a "f*cking idiot." He has been a friend to you here. Bones, you and I as girls are a rare breed here on T.I. Let's leave the dirty mean talk for the men to use with each other. Sure, sometimes they say and do dumb things but what kind of site would it be if the kinder, gentler of the sexes didn't rise above it and help get things back on track? Believe me, I do understand how frustrating it can be. Sometimes I have felt like going ghetto on people, too, and have bitten my tongue SO many times that I'm surprised I still have a tongue. We all need a pep talk now and then. Now, for some levity... saw this card, reminded me of someone...you New Yorker, you.

MjAxMy0yYzlmYTExMTg3NjdmOWFm.png

OpenSky said:
bones said:
In the long run, I think I did OpenSky a favor by calling him out on it.  Sure, maybe I should have done it in a PM but I honestly thought he WANTED to share the info (b/c it was so widespread on this forum in multiple threads) so when I called him out on it, I thought it was NBD.  But apparently it is a BD and he's crying about it.  In a fetal position.  Like a drama queen.

I don't disagree; you did me a favor.

Did you modify your original post? Something about "dishing it out but not taking it". I read it.

irvinehomeowner said:
qwerty said:
IHO is being a bully :)

bulldog8.jpg

Sowwy.

Geez, what's going on here? This thread has even made Iho put his tail between his legs. OpenSky modified his post where he actually stood up for himself and turned it into an ass-kisser (yes, I have the original post open in another window.)  Are you all that intimidated by Bones? It looks like it. I know one member who left because he was on the brunt end of the attitude problems... I just don't want to see people get their spirits broken anymore. But I still see it happening. Not cool. At some point, we become enablers.

I was apologizing to qwerchete because he didn't want his girlfriend to leave.

I don't necessarily agree with bones' summation of events as it paints a different picture of what I observed... but OS has come to terms with it so we'll let apologizing bulldogs lie.

We didn't lease a leaf, I was just saying that to get you back here :)

My wife's commute isn't as bad as she thought so right now it looks as if we may not lease it. But it could be a mirage with the spring breaks. I'll let u know if we really do lease one in the future.

I was a fan of your over sharing, I'm an over sharer in real life as well.

OpenSky said:
overshare anxiety on TI.
So, yeah.

Awwww. Poor OpenSky. Hey, this chick doesn't think you did anything wrong. If it's any consolation, I'm sure the majority of TI users are still in the dark when it comes to your personal info. I know I am. It probably takes effort to piece together. No worries because most people are busy minding other things. Don't let it make you too shy to post.

?You wouldn't worry so much about what others think of you if you realized how seldom they do.? ? Eleanor Roosevelt

I for one think OpenSky posted a bit too much.. did the missus rein you in?  Mine sure did.  It's not a matter of being shy, internet is way too scary to expose the real you (don't forget wife, kid, dog, etc.). 

Heh... looks like someone changed their screen name to mimic my own.

Even went as far as removing their profile pic to further cause confusion... should have went the full Monty and used my Unicorn Hunter profile pic too.

I think I have to do what people do on Twitter and change my screen name to "The Real IHO". :)

irvinehomeowner said:
2. Did they have to demo out the existing granite backsplash to put in a new one?

[...]

4. Costs (if you care to disclose)?
Dang... you deleted your answers.

How much was the backsplash removal and reinstallation again? You can PM me if you don't want to share it publicly... and don't worry... I won't share my PMs with anyone. :)

Back