The "Before and After Photos" Thread

irvinehomeowner said:
Haven't seen OpenSky in a while, the Stalkerazzi might have made him pull a TD... all his pictures are gone. :(

I hope his not pulling a TD, he just missed all the fun here on the April 1st.

Come back OpenSky!!!  Qwerty will admit electric car is ready for the prime time!  Aren't we qwerty? ;)

lnc said:
irvinehomeowner said:
Haven't seen OpenSky in a while, the Stalkerazzi might have made him pull a TD... all his pictures are gone. :(

I hope his not pulling a TD, he just missed all the fun here on the April 1st.

Come back OpenSky!!!  Qwerty will admit electric car is ready for the prime time!  Aren't we qwerty? ;)

yes! EVs are ready for primetime!  as a matter of fact, we leased a leaf this weekend!!

OpenSky said:
You guys are too kind.

Over the past couple of weeks, I found myself drafting any number of posts, then backing off for fear of "oversharing."

Bones sorta creeped me out a bit and made me question my approach to the site, which has been trusting and transparent. I'm going to try to take a break from posting for a while, perhaps I'll warm back up.
Don't let The Bully scare you. :)

I think you should still post, but just be a bit more vague about certain details that can pinpoint who/where you are.

I have the same fears as you... even from members who know who I am because you never can tell when a "friend" decides to not be so friendly anymore. At least sharing info like your vendors and what you had done is innocuous enough.

Don't roundcorners us!

bones said:
irvinehomeowner said:
Don't let The Bully scare you. :)

I have the same fears as you... even from members who know who I am because you never can tell when a "friend" decides to not be so friendly anymore.

Funny.  Coming from a man that PMed me to ask which tract I bought in ;)
And that's why I used a PM. Since you are sharing *private* messages, if you recall the one you mentioned, I had thought you had said publicly (or privately) where you were buying and didn't feel like trying to search the threads and didn't remember if you told me so I asked, I even prefaced my PM with "I forget". And I wasn't asking what house or lot specifically, I was just wondering which builder you were buying from because we were looking at the same ones. I have no interest in where you live, just which product you chose as I am more curious about the whys, not the wheres.
Yet no one can tell if your April 1st story is true or not. 
Which speaks to my point of being vague publicly. If you had asked me in a PM, I might have told you the facts... but since you felt the need to call me out because of OSGate and are now sharing my PMs with everyone, maybe I shouldn't.

I find this ironic considering I was defending your anonymity with JoeJoe the Landscaper. So feisty. :(

Bones just needs a visit from qwerter - that will take the feistiness out of her for at least a week. You can just PM me bones ;-)

irvinehomeowner said:
I have the same fears as you... even from members who know who I am because you never can tell when a "friend" decides to not be so friendly anymore. At least sharing info like your vendors and what you had done is innocuous enough.

Is this about me watching you while you sleep?

Don't worry bones, in my eyes you are only a hot banker with blonde hair. No bully here.

bones said:
OpenSky said:
I'm kindof in fetal position, holding my knees and rocking right now #traumatized

(that was for everyone but bones, who has a clear view with her binocs into our pad)

i'm confused - so are you taking your ball and going home or not?  love how i'm being called a bully when i'm not the f0cking idiot that posted specific details about their life only to regret it later.  either share or don't share but let's not be a drama queen about it.  IHO - is that feisty enough for you?  Feel free to PM me about it? or not. 
Eh... no need to use PM since the *private* part gets ignored anyways.

To be clear, **I** called you "The Bully" because I thought that was the joke we were hitting back and forth (notice the smiley emoticon immediately after that sentence).

No need to take it out on OS... but then again... being a bit perturbed about being called a bully and then calling someone an [expletive] idiot and a drama queen skews a bit on the ironic side... or not.  8)

Whoa whoa whoa if bones leaves I won't have any reason to post pics if hot women! Don't leave!

Back