talkIrvine Realestate board slowing down????

"I don't know what happened and not trying to open old fights but below is an example that just doesn't make sense." 

I dont think there were any fights-- just pulled this.

h312E22EC

[Photo credit- Qwerty]

eyephone said:
pricedoutJay said:
I see less and less people posting in Real Estate board in general. Is TalkIrvine going down or just real estate portion because FCBs are going away, winter's coming, and possibly housing market is slowing down with the stock market and world economy???
How is TI going down? How is the stock market effecting a person'a ability to post on a message board?
Cooling housing means less interested in housing in general and less things to post or ask.  Do you talk about hot issues or interesting stuff or boring cold non issue stuff???

Just realized... Your avatar is Mazinger?  That brings back memories.....thought it was tetsujin 28 at first. 

eyephone said:
I know another instance where a member unfortunately got a cease and desist letter for post(s).
I forgot to mention, it was because a member complained that the other person didn't meet his expectation. I believe people have a right to complain, but not destroying a person'a reputation online especially if that's their means how they get their income. Also, you better have concrete evidence if you do so.

Was the complaint over board, I'm not sure. But posting it on TI, zillow, ripoff etc. is a little bit over the top.

eyephone said:
eyephone said:
I know another instance where a member unfortunately got a cease and desist letter for post(s).
I forgot to mention, it was because a member complained that the other person didn't meet his expectation. I believe people have a right to complain, but not destroying a person'a reputation online especially if that's their means how they get their income. Also, you better have concrete evidence if you do so.

Was the complaint over board, I'm not sure. But posting it on TI, zillow, ripoff etc. is a little bit over the top.
Heh... trying to use my #monitoring skillz to figure out the principals in this one.

ps9 said:
Just realized... Your avatar is Mazinger?  That brings back memories.....thought it was tetsujin 28 at first.

yup.  Very first japanese animation I remember watched as a young boy.  Classic but not sure I can get into it again...

irvinehomeowner said:
eyephone said:
eyephone said:

Heh... trying to use my #monitoring skillz to figure out the principals in this one.

Good luck with monitoring. I believe the posts were deleted on TI. 

Back