Talk Irvine Gift Exchange 2011

roundcorners

Merry Christmas Everyone...!  If the phrase, it's the thought that count, well here is the thread...!

TO:

Panda & company:
220246459v5_480x480_Front_Color-Charcoal.jpg

WRT14063_2-468x750.jpg

Amber, Mr Socal & your boys: combination house warming & X-mas gift...
pebbles.jpg

housewarming_gift_basket.gif

IHO:
ASUS_Transformer_Prime.jpg

main.php

Star:
amazongiftcard.jpg

PatStar: I think this would go nicely in your backyard...
firepit-0907-x.jpg

BK: this might go well in your basement...
Wine%20Bottles.jpg

MK: sorry.. U think this will fit in your slip...?
amfloridian_exterior_1_.jpg

T-Man: been meaning to get you this... would look great driving your clients around...
BMW%20E46%20M3%20Style%20Carbon%20Fiber%20Hood.jpg

IAC Renter: Shady... your wait is over... ready to move in... & some credits for the Toll
Shady-Canyon-Provence-Style-Residence.jpg

FasTrak-device.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone... sorry if I forgot anyone... I'll be sure to go shopping and add to the list!

Thanks for thinking of us. ;-) Mr. SoCal is sure to enjoy the muscle kneader and massage oils. (How did you know petrissage is my specialty?!) I love the bath salts and cd you've picked. The boys can't wait to throw the rock pillows by day and sleep on them by night. ;-)

In return, I bestow unto you:

A Veggie Tales gift package with worship songs and Bob & Larry plush toys for your little man
031311_1613_VeggieTales1.jpg

march%2B015.jpg

For you & the Mrs. - a romantic dinner for two at Sir Winston's aboard the Queen Mary over in your neck of the woods.
6a00d8341c630a53ef0120a6b001e9970b-800wi
http://www.queenmary.com/Sir-Winstons.aspx

Or. We could just exchange twenty bucks and call it even.  ;) Enjoy!

Amber-

The kid loves... Veggie Tales..!  Yes we broke out the DVD again... I always get a few tears at the end of this...  :'(
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHyoobnj3YA[/youtube]

Thanks so much for the Queen Mary idea... love it!  Let's keep this thing rollin!  What would you give someone if $$ wasn't an issue...?

TO:  SGIP - Yours about done?... here is a new FIN-12C for ya...!
ss1.jpg

Thank, RC, but I still hate my Android and want it to die a slow and painful death. It hates me, too. Today it somehow pocket-dialed my sister, even though it locks itself up like Fort Knox whenever I actually WANT to use it.

When I finally escape from my contract and get a new phone, I'm running over the Android with my car. I'm serious.

I feel you Trace.

I have a love/hate relationship with my Android... but I think it's the brand/model I got... next time I'm going with a Nexus, a Galaxy or an EVO.

irvinehomeowner said:
I feel you Trace.

I have a love/hate relationship with my Android... but I think it's the brand/model I got... next time I'm going with a Nexus, a Galaxy or an EVO.

I have a Droid 2...what do you have?

traceimage said:
irvinehomeowner said:
I feel you Trace.

trace... sorry... in that case... Merry Christmas...
Galaxy-S2-white-japan.jpg

I have a Droid 2...what do you have?

TO:

PatStar - got the Firepit returned & credited during lunch... here pick something else up for you... (nice white-ghostly legs BTW...)

Prada Phone by LG
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=rNNuS7tFV2w[/youtube]

TO:

PS99472 - Even though I don't know really know you... here is a new Hyundai for all the trouble you went through with your car; I'm sure your iPhone would dock nicely...  your choice, Green or Orange

02-2012-hyundai-veloster630-2.jpg

or

03-2012-hyundai-veloster630.jpg

TO:

LAtoOC - found some wide shoes for ya... I like the brown but let me know if you want the black...

also... found this in the good ol' LBZ... Xtra-Large good?  (Poor... Ugly... Happy, baby... keep Ure roots in the OC, stay strong bro...)

a20791f133993327e57c6f_m.jpg

5271.jpg

I saw one of those Hyundais on the road... at first I thought it was the Volvo C30:

volvo_c30-7517.jpg

You're going to have to return that Prada phone... PatStar only carries LV.

For Socal:

Some beautiful orchids for your new home.

2501602609_e9ea581e0b_z.jpg

For IHO:

Some Chinese takeout

chinese-takeout.jpg

and

Donuts

2125318477_236e67a21e.jpg

For USC

An awesome EZ up canopy

sc_sucks.jpg

For PSS:

$10,000 fake iTunes gift card for all the apps you buy for your ipad2

10K-itunes-gift-card.jpg

@Homer:

Thanks... nothing's better under the Hannukah tree than Kung Pao Maple Bars.

Still waiting for that pictorial review of Donut Star.

irvinehomeowner said:
@Homer:

Definitely try to get that done for ya when I get home from my business trip.    :D

irvinehomeowner said:
@Homer:

Do you really have a Hanukkah tree? Just wondering because in the preschool thread I think you mentioned you preferred a faith-based school, and all the schools you mentioned having toured were Christian.

(Feel free not to answer as I'm totally prying. I'm not really a stalker, I just play one on the internet...)

traceimage said:
irvinehomeowner said:
@Homer:

Do you really have a Hanukkah tree? Just wondering because in the preschool thread I think you mentioned you preferred a faith-based school, and all the schools you mentioned having toured were Christian.

(Feel free not to answer as I'm totally prying. I'm not really a stalker, I just play one on the internet...)
You must have missed this post last year:
http://www.talkirvine.com/index.php?topic=1347.msg15111#msg15111

I'm Jewish Panda... how dare you not include me.

I'm actually celebrating Kwanzaa this year.

(gotta keep the stalkers guessing)

Back