speeding, racing car during normal traffic hour 7pm on sand canyon

MagicJ1zz said:
This just happened right now on Jeffrey and Roosevelt.  8/2/2016 11:50AM.

Obviously, it's a freakin' SAV toyota and another Japanese SUV.  No BMW here.  ;D

That wreck looks bad. I hope everyone is okay. Be careful out there.

MagicJ1zz said:
I also find it comical that Asians are getting into traffic accidents in a city like Irvine.  The roads here are so fucking wide, well paved, and sky is clear as day.  You look at other countries like Taiwan or China and the way they all squeeze themselves into those tiny roads everyday with scooters and cars.  You are literally 5-7 inches from cars and scooters around you.  You would think there would be an accident there every single day of the hour at every intersection, but no.
You want to talk about comical, go visit the office park adjacent to the intersection of Jeffrey and Roosevelt:  all Asian, tutoring, cram, music, admission coaching establishments, bad driving, etc. You'd be forgiven if you thought you were no longer in the United States.

That's a terrible parking spot for someone that care about their car. Probably one, if not the worst parking spot in the whole lot. It has a date with a shopping cart.

I heard it on the radio this morning.  What's the difference between a porcupine and a BMW driver?

For porcupines, the pricks are on the outside.

zubs said:
I heard it on the radio this morning.  What's the difference between a porcupine and a BMW driver?

Ha ha, love that Woody Show.  You Know!

Wow that school bus one is terrible.  I'm a BMW driver (rare safe one) and these guys all make us look bad...my fav bmw joke is why do BMW's even have turn signals when we never use it, some reddit user or something commented "We do, it just emits a signal poor people can't see" or something...hilarious but yeah...as a collective whole I don't think we use those turn signals too much

lnc said:
zubs said:

Ha ha, love that Woody Show.  You Know!

His show is pretty good.  I knew someone on here must have heard it too.

Back