Snowflakes

morekaos said:
What is it like to hate yourself so much?  This is truly sad that someone so fortunate would not be grateful but is wracked with guilt....Snowflakes must be so miserable.

I feel so much shame': Actress feels 'disgust' over being white and privileged

Rosanna Arquette expressed dismay over her ethnicity and privileged upbringing in a tweet Wednesday.

"I?m sorry I was born white and privileged. It disgusts me. And I feel so much shame," the award-winning actress said.

? Rosanna Arquette (@RoArquette) August 7, 2019

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/i-feel-so-much-shame-actress-feels-disgust-over-being-white-and-privileged

sad that she's been brainwashed to feel this way.  what happened to love trumps hate?  is hating yourself en vogue now?

What does that have to do with you? You are Filipino but light in the inside

morekaos said:
What is it like to hate yourself so much?  This is truly sad that someone so fortunate would not be grateful but is wracked with guilt....Snowflakes must be so miserable.

Rosanna Arquette expressed dismay over her ethnicity and privileged upbringing in a tweet Wednesday.

"I?m sorry I was born white and privileged. It disgusts me. And I feel so much shame," the award-winning actress said.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/i-feel-so-much-shame-actress-feels-disgust-over-being-white-and-privileged

eyephone said:

morekaos said:

Guilt and self hate are the preferred way of virtue signaling for snowflakes...I doubt they really believe it but if they do there is no saving theses people.

morekaos said:
eyephone said:

morekaos said:

Guilt and self hate are the preferred way of virtue signaling for snowflakes...I doubt they really believe it but if they do there is no saving theses people.

Now you can wake up. All this nonsense comes from you. (Bunch of puke)

morekaos said:
eyephone said:

morekaos said:

You know the expression ?Talk is Cheap??

Virtue signaling is the ultimate example of Talk is Cheap.

It doesn?t cost you anything to be ashamed of being white, or to support LGBTQ pride, or to be in favor of affirmative action, etc.

Liberals love virtue signaling because they earn image points with no personal sacrifice.

I don?t agree with Palestinian activists but I respect them because throwing rocks at Israeli soldiers or laying down in front of a bulldozer is an act of immense bravery and sacrifice; something no liberal would ever consider doing.

Happiness said:
morekaos said:
eyephone said:

morekaos said:

You know the expression ?Talk is Cheap??

Virtue signaling is the ultimate example of Talk is Cheap.

It doesn?t cost you anything to be ashamed of being white, or to support LGBTQ pride, or to be in favor of affirmative action, etc.

Liberals love virtue signaling because they earn image points with no personal sacrifice.

I don?t agree with Palestinian activists but I respect them because throwing rocks at Israeli soldiers or laying down in front of a bulldozer is an act of immense bravery and sacrifice; something no liberal would ever consider doing.

Complain more about statues and the failed Brexit plan. Lol

You see? This is the pointless product of false and stupid virtue signalling...it brings about its own circular wind.  By putting out a very public statement she has sucked in inevitable ridicule which further victimizes her which sucks in more ridicule...its a self sustaining and self inflicted storm.  If the snowflake had just shared her sentiment with her psychiatrist (which she undoubtedly has several), then none of this would have happened. Pointless.

Rosanna Arquette Says FBI Told Her to ?Lock? Twitter Account After Blowback From White ?Shame? Tweet (Exclusive)

In her statement to TheWrap, Arquette detailed the ?threatening and cruel? online response to her Wednesday tweet. ?There are toxic and very vicious people on social media. Threatening and cruel,? Arquette said. ?I said yesterday the I am ashamed of the color of my skin. I am privileged just because I?m white. I feel shame. Because of all the violence that is happening in America and other racist countries.?
[url]https://www.thewrap.com/rosanna-arquette-fbi-twitter-account-white-shame/[/url]

eyephone said:
morekaos said:
eyephone said:

morekaos said:

Now you can wake up. All this nonsense comes from you. (Bunch of puke)

I think this is why talk irvine does not have big sponsors. All the garbage that comes from his posts. (bunch of puke)

I think why the financial guru recommends to use other online financial brokerage because he is clearly violating the ethics codes by his questionable posts. Doesn?t want to risk people making complaints about him.

I think it's funny that you react to anyone's posts so dramatically whether it's IHO or mrpurplefont.

Angry reaction posts are what I crave and you sure love giving them. 
I'm a troll.

zubs said:
I think it's funny that you react to anyone's posts so dramatically whether it's IHO or mrpurplefont.

Angry reaction posts are what I crave and you sure love giving them. 
I'm a troll.

Oh well. Maybe you should think twice before making a comment to me.

#DietPlan

You've been on TI for years.  You should be able to recognize people trying to make you angry.  It's a power move.

"I can make someone angry over the internet"...LOL...

Don't fall for it. Don't let posts manipulate your emotions. 

I post "Irvine is a shit hole and only retards like living there"....then I LOL at the angry reactions I get on TI.

zubs said:
You've been on TI for years.  You should be able to recognize people trying to make you angry.  It's a power move.

"I can make someone angry over the internet"...LOL...

Don't fall for it. Don't let posts manipulate your emotions. 

I post "Irvine is a shit hole and only retards like living there"....then I LOL at the angry reactions I get on TI.

The thing you don?t get, I?m not angry. This shit is actually funny. The puke that they post is unbelievable.

My emotions? Who the F are you? Don?t come with this bs talk trying to give me advice? Grow some balls and don?t read my posts if you don?t like it.

#stopeatingdonuts

irvinehomeowner said:
eyephone said:
#DietPlan

Another one.

Since you didn't answer my questions above should we assume you are prejudiced against weight challenged people?

All I got to say. Start walking and stop talking or shall I say stop typing.

#getoffme
#burnthatbellylives

eyephone said:
My emotions? Who the F are you? Don?t come with this bs talk trying to give me advice? Grow some balls and don?t read my posts if you don?t like it.

Don't get so emotional eyephone!  It's ok....

zubs said:
eyephone said:

Don't get so emotional eyephone!  It's ok....

What are you talking about? Don?t waste my time. You sorry excuse

And we have come to a nexus of agreement...."Don?t come with this bs talk trying to give me advice? Grow some balls and don?t read my posts if you don?t like it."

ABC News Article: Florida white supremacist arrested for threatening shooting at Walmart, police say

A Florida white supremacist has been arrested for threatening a shooting at a Walmart just days after 22 people were killed at a Walmart in El Paso, Texas, in one of the worst mass shootings in the country's modern history.

Richard Clayton, 26, was arrested by Florida Department of Law Enforcement authorities on Friday in Winter Park after making an online threat last week, according to police.

On Aug. 6, Clayton allegedly posted on Facebook, "3 more days of probation left then I get my AR-15 back. Don?t go to Walmart next week."

The threat echoes the shooting allegedly carried out by Patrick Crusius in El Paso on Aug. 3. The suspect entered the Walmart and opened fire with an AR-15 assault rifle. Nearly 50 people were hit by the gunfire before the suspect exited the store and was later arrested a short distance away.

Police said Crusius, a native of Allen, Texas, some 10 hours away, admitted to the crime and said he was trying to kill as many Mexicans as he could. He also posted a "manifesto" online espousing white supremacist and anti-immigrant sentiments.

Florida authorities said Clayton holds some of the same beliefs.

"Clayton appears to believe in the white supremacist ideology and has a history of posting threats on Facebook using fictitious accounts," Florida Department of Law Enforcement officials said.
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/florida-w...rt-police-065240742--abc-news-topstories.html

All I got to say, post all you want. But ?they? are looking and keeping track. 

Shout out to all the law enforcement and federal agents for doing a good job.

Back