Sheldon at Greenwood

Homer_Simpson said:
irvinehomeowner said:
Midday hoops? You disrespectful 1%ers!

Play you horse for 7 leaves?? JMoney, Coleman, USC, Qwerty, BennyBoy and YaLiu?

unlike you guys im a working 1%er :-(

model home tours during the day, bball after lunch, must be nice :)

shooby said:
Just called, all 12 homes from the first release are pending sale. Guess there's demand afterall.

i kept telling you guys these would go fast. its not irvine but there are plenty of people out there for whom this is an upgrade.

qwerty said:
shooby said:
Just called, all 12 homes from the first release are pending sale. Guess there's demand afterall.

i kept telling you guys these would go fast. its not irvine but there are plenty of people out there for whom this is an upgrade.

Or did homie buy 10?

qwerty said:
shooby said:

Agree, these will sell.

bones said:
qwerty said:
shooby said:

Or did homie buy 10?

Just the 3 and 3x's. 

Anyone looking to rent a 3 or 3x around November? Will resale once built out  ;D

So plan 3b, homesite 1 in phase 1 was 750k. Plan 3b in phase 2 on a very similar lot is 770k. So 20k increase. I think these are more expensive than verandas at Columbus square now. I can't imagine these prices moving up much more in future phases.

Phase 1 plan 3ar on lot 6 was 747k, phase 2 plan 3ar on lot 16, which appears to be the biggest lot in Sheldon at the corner of park and Warner is 805k. If you assume a 20k increase in price from phase one to phase two, it puts the lot premium at 38k.

Plab3xcr went up by 60k. Lot 12 in phase vs lot 17 in phase 2. The sizes seen all that different. I wonder if lot 17 is not a zero lot. Not sure why it would go up so much from one phase to the next otherwise

bones said:
Did any homes in phase 1 include any structural upgrades?  Or is this apples to apples?

Not sure. No upgrades were listed on price sheet. The legacy upon is standard I believe. Not sure there is much available in terms of structural upgrades at Sheldon.

Just stopped by the office, guess I'm #64 on the priority list. Next phase release this Saturday at 10AM

shooby said:
Just stopped by the office, guess I'm #64 on the priority list. Next phase release this Saturday at 10AM

im surprised they told you what number you were.

qwerty said:
shooby said:

I didn't even have to ask. They offered. They were surprised at how "high" it was, as most people they've talked to that day were in the "300-400's".

They will skip over all contingent buyers on Saturday.

shooby said:
qwerty said:
shooby said:

I didn't even have to ask. They offered. They were surprised at how "high" it was, as most people they've talked to that day were in the "300-400's".

They will skip over all contingent buyers on Saturday.

well if they are not lying, it sounds like they are going to have a successful phase 2. if they sell out phase 2 on saturday, ill have to admit that sheldon will surpass my expectations, even as the unpaid cheerleader of Greenwood.

Back