Save the Memorial Park! Vote No on Measure B ballot June 5th

They're going to build 10,000 homes on 125 acres! Even for Irvine that is impressive.

Burn That Belly said:
Our Gang said:
Belly Burner,

Where you there? Bet you weren't. I was. Look and you'll surely see me.

A cemetery was approved in 2014. It was never going to be on the ARDA - which is not in the great park, as you know. That was rigged by Agran from the beginning.

We knew Aggie (a well known snake) was gaming us Vets, let him play. After 2014's AB1453 we held the beach. Then found the real cemetery site - Strawberry Field. The win-win no-brainer. Can't you see? It is called strategy.

Surprise! Aggie is hosed, his scheme is busted, he pitches his FivePoint hate-tantrum behind his token stooges. Pope, Robb, et al.  Don't be fooled Irvine!

Done that homework I suggested? Have an answer? Don't be lazy now. The dog won't eat it!

Are you treasonous? Nah! Gullible, yep.  ****    And likely an Agranista troll.

Well, I can't find a name tag in the video that says "Our Gang" so I wouldn't know. 

I'm not part of Agran's crowd. Never met the guy and don't even know who he is. I'm for myself. I'm part of the millennial generation. You know the self-entitled ones. You see, the way I see it is very simple. Between a cemetery park versus ten thousand more new residences, I'll take the cemetery. Personally, don't need any more traffic and congestion since the city is doing nothing to solve that problem. I bought a pushrod and I need wide open road to enjoy it. How else can I unleash 650hp when siennas are in my way. <-- that's the millennial thinking in case you didn't catch that.

It doesn't take a rocket scientists to know, you put 5000 new homes in a parcel of land, that's almost 10,000 new cars on the road around that area, 1 car for each spouse, teenager, mistress, and concubine.

Burn That Belly said:
Dude. That's the infamous virgin boy golden shower. Many legends say when showered upon in such manner, you are blessed with 7 years of property appreciation.

Worked for the donald!

Hey Burner,

"I'm not part of Agran's crowd. Never met the guy and don't even know who he is. I'm for myself. I'm part of the millennial generation. You know the self-entitled ones. You see, the way I see it is very simple. Between a cemetery park versus ten thousand more new residences, I'll take the cemetery. Personally, don't need any more traffic and congestion since the city is doing nothing to solve that problem. I bought a pushrod and I need wide open road to enjoy it. How else can I unleash 650hp when siennas are in my way. <-- that's the millennial thinking in case you didn't catch that."

So, we can safely surmise that you won't do homework, don't know what you are talking about on the cemetery, and you can only parrot the false and misleading Agranista line with phrases from Irvine Community Snooze and Loose.

Muscle cars! There was once no civilization (to speak of) from the El Toro Main Gate to Red Hill. Loved my 4-gear SS Camaro, made that distance pass very quickly.

Our Gang said:
Belly Burner,

Where you there? Bet you weren't. I was. Look and you'll surely see me.

A cemetery was approved in 2014. It was never going to be on the ARDA - which is not in the great park, as you know. That was rigged by Agran from the beginning.

We knew Aggie (a well known snake) was gaming us Vets, let him play. After 2014's AB1453 we held the beach. Then found the real cemetery site - Strawberry Field. The win-win no-brainer. Can't you see? It is called strategy.

Surprise! Aggie is hosed, his scheme is busted, he pitches his FivePoint hate-tantrum behind his token stooges. Pope, Robb, et al.  Don't be fooled Irvine!

Done that homework I suggested? Have an answer? Don't be lazy now. The dog won't eat it!

Are you treasonous? Nah! Gullible, yep.  ****    And likely an Agranista troll.

if you run for office you have my vote! :)

guys, i'm still on the fence for measure B.  there's only one way to secure my vote:

gang v. BTB street race down portola

Our Gang said:
Muscle cars! There was once no civilization (to speak of) from the El Toro Main Gate to Red Hill. Loved my 4-gear SS Camaro, made that distance pass very quickly.

At one time, John Wayne airport (it wasn't called that back then) was closed on Sundays and they allowed street racers to do the 1/4 mile on the runway.  My dad moved to OC in 1959 as a teenager and spent many days down at that track.  If it wasn't Sunday, several of the roads in Irvine were used for racing instead.  Once in a while, the Irvine cops would bust it up, but sometimes they would park and just watch the races since there was nothing else going on.

Voting Yes on B.

BTB

Donald-Trump-Vs-CNN-Fake-News-Memes-03.jpg

irvinehomeowner said:
Don't leave us hanging... who won?

Was two PRC kids and one Taiwanese kid, so I guess PRC won?  J/k, they weren't belligerent. I stopped going to these playgrounds because they're either empty or my kids can't communicate with the kids playing there.

Back