roundcorners

RC,

C'mon back to the LBC....we'll take ya. I actually made that decision 2 years ago when we moved back after 4 years in Irvine.

[quote author="scubasteve"]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0od3xuW97ck

[/flame suit on][/quote]

AWESOME!! Since it looks like you are an ABDC fan, can I say you dudes looked almost as good as Jabawockeez out there! You went to UCI, right? My wife and I are stil pissed that Kaba Modern didn't win. How do you like the guys from Westminster this year ---- Poreotics?

[quote author="scubasteve"]This is our first dance video from our wedding last year that kind of gives you an insight to what type of person I am. I don't take life too seriously and am just a normal guy trying to have fun wherever I can. I'm sure this will all change once my wife and I have our first kid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0od3xuW97ck

[/flame suit on][/quote]

Scubasteve--

Love the video. Looks like you guys are having a great time. Thanks for sharing.

You know what's funny.. i'm not really a dancer! This was the first routine that I really ever learned. My wife and my friends are and they had the patience to prep me for the wedding. I really haven't watched ABDC since the 3rd season - I think Kaba and Jabowockeez set the bar too high. Anyways, glad you guys liked the video!

[quote author="scubasteve"]You know what's funny.. i'm not really a dancer! This was the first routine that I really ever learned. My wife and my friends are and they had the patience to prep me for the wedding. I really haven't watched ABDC since the 3rd season - I think Kaba and Jabowockeez set the bar too high. Anyways, glad you guys liked the video![/quote]
That video rocks! How long did you guys work on the dance moves?

[quote author="USCTrojanCPA"]
[quote author="scubasteve"]You know what's funny.. i'm not really a dancer! This was the first routine that I really ever learned. My wife and my friends are and they had the patience to prep me for the wedding. I really haven't watched ABDC since the 3rd season - I think Kaba and Jabowockeez set the bar too high. Anyways, glad you guys liked the video![/quote]
That video rocks! How long did you guys work on the dance moves? [/quote]

about a month for me (and about a day for my wife and friends!). I remember going to 24 fitness at 6am with my wife to practice since there were no classes being taught in the aerobics room!

[quote author="graceomalley"]Wishing for a thanks button. Nice posts everyone.[/quote]

I second this. The video is awesome!

RC, your son is adorable. Now I have to learn how to post picture.

[quote author="scubasteve"]
[quote author="USCTrojanCPA"]
That video rocks! How long did you guys work on the dance moves? [/quote]

about a month for me (and about a day for my wife and friends!). I remember going to 24 fitness at 6am with my wife to practice since there were no classes being taught in the aerobics room![/quote]
Thanks for sharing. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun at your wedding. I'm sure the guests enjoyed watching as well.

Props to scubasteve... and mixing with ABDC and the actual N'Sync routine was awesome.

I've seen quite a few wedding dances and this is one of the best ones... nice.

You and RC are brave souls to put faces behinds the names... but I guess that's why everyone Facebooks. Me... I'm too ugly... might ruin the Internet.

hello... can anyone hear me.. is this mic on?

Good to see my thread is still here!  Wow, new site!  Trying to catch up on all the missed conversations here...  How the heck is everyone?  Feels a little odd to be back, just so everyone knows the little break was unintended.  A very long story indeed, one which I hope to unpack soon.  I probably can't post too much anymore seeing as the kid is walking and we're busier than ever; gosh I thought the first year was tough...  But indeed a lot has happened, and I returned to you guys a different RC than before...

The RC family has came to a lot of conclusions regarding housing, location, but I also found a larger picture of what it all means, in context to my next "career" move, finding a more forfulling life purpose and yes, finding community...

I can't wait to share!  Hope all is well...

Yeah... welcome to the new TalkIrvine... it just got a nicer paint job, some granite counters and new wood floors.

Now I'm more interested in your RC story than the season ender of Lost.

RC!!!  So good to hear from you man!!!  I will be moving to Woodbury soon, hopefully we will be able to meet and chat some day.  Oh my little boy is 9 months old now.  He is finally crawling a little bit and he is able to pull himself up now. 

irvinehomeowner said:
Yeah... welcome to the new TalkIrvine... it just got a nicer paint job, some granite counters and new wood floors.

Now I'm more interested in your RC story than the season ender of Lost.

thanks for the warm welcome back; wow, I really hope that I don't dissapoint you then...

SoCal78 said:
roundcorners said:
A very long story indeed, one which I hope to unpack soon. 

Is that a clue??  :D

Welcome back.

I guess so... socal.. gosh, I have been on such a wild journey since I been gone; God has shown me a lot of things through so many people & so many things... It's all jumbled in my head, trying to unpack it systematically... I called Panda the other day and just started to unload & he must have gotten a few words in the half-hour we talked...

BTW... You guys know it's papa Panda now right?

But, yeah, trying to organize it somehow that makes sense to all of you... it's good for me to process it all and digest it again; along with feedback...!  Just so you guys know, we're still here in Irvine, nothing physically has change really... we might actually stay in Irvine a little longer and rent from a friend in Woodbury; but we are totally nervous and excited at what might happen...

fe9000 said:
RC!!!  So good to hear from you man!!!  I will be moving to Woodbury soon, hopefully we will be able to meet and chat some day.  Oh my little boy is 9 months old now.  He is finally crawling a little bit and he is able to pull himself up now. 

Fe.. that is great man... you're almost there! Hang in there, it all just gets even more crazy from here on!  We should totally get together, maybe we can have another get together... a, "2010 Collection Move-in Get Together!"  I'll grill again.. we should be able to get the patio this time!

"BTW... You guys know it's papa Panda now right?"

... Panda does not have two free paws to make his announcement here. Yes, the babies are here! They are nearly a month old now. They are every bit as cute as you can imagine and then some.  Two healthy boys. Congratulations x 2, Panda!

Back