President Trump

spootieho said:
Irvinecommuter said:
I am not sure what factual basis or evidence you have to say  that you "don't think he damaged her based on what she claimed."  She said she was substantially damaged and it affects her to this day. 
I don't have a factual basis for that.  This is where I am stating my opinion.

I don't believe her that she was damaged.  No.  She does have some blurred credibility issues and integrity issues.  Had she been so fragile that she damaged by him, I'm very certain she would have been damaged by someone else.

I'm not even sure I believe her allegation 100%.  I think other girls would have come out stating the same thing. I do, however, believe that he courted young girls including the main accuser.

Doesn't sound like you have much empathy at all. 

I am not sure why I should consider your opinions are credible or influence my decision making in anyway then. 

Irvinecommuter said:
I am literally not.  You may say you are not excusing it but you literally are. 
You are literally being dishonest.  I'm moving on at this point.  No point in continuing.

Irvinecommuter said:
BTW...at least two people have stated that you are making some really outlandish comments...you may want to reconsider.
I'm speaking on a very controversial subject.  I expect that. 

Peppy has no credibility nor integrity here with me based on his past trolling so his opinion has 0 value to me.

spootieho said:
Irvinecommuter said:
I am literally not.  You may say you are not excusing it but you literally are. 
You are literally being dishonest.

Irvinecommuter said:
BTW...at least two people have stated that you are making some really outlandish comments...you may want to reconsider.
I'm speaking on a controversial subject.  I expect that.  Peppy has no credibility nor integrity here with me based on his past trolling so his input has 0 value.

What am I being dishonest about? 

spootieho said:
I don't believe her that she was damaged.  No.  She does have some blurred credibility issues and integrity issues.  Had she been so fragile that she damaged by him, I'm very certain she would have been damaged by someone else.

You seem to be lacking empathy. Well, at least to children that get assaulted.

Liar Loan said:
Irvinecommuter said:
Liar Loan said:
Dude, I once made out with a 13 year old and it was not weird, pathetic, or creepy.

Were you 32?

No, I was 15 and we were on a cruise ship.  It was great!  Ironically, she was from Alabama.

Cruise ships are awesome. When a ship is in international waters (more than 12 miles off coast), US law no longer applies.

Happiness said:
Liar Loan said:
Irvinecommuter said:
Liar Loan said:
Dude, I once made out with a 13 year old and it was not weird, pathetic, or creepy.

Were you 32?

No, I was 15 and we were on a cruise ship.  It was great!  Ironically, she was from Alabama.

Cruise ships are awesome. When a ship is in international waters (more than 12 miles off coast), US law no longer applies.

That?s good, but what are you going to do 12 miles off the coast? (Go really wild on the cruse ship?)

eyephone said:
Happiness said:
Liar Loan said:
Irvinecommuter said:
Liar Loan said:

Were you 32?

That?s good, but what are you going to do 12 miles off the coast? (Go really wild on the cruse ship?)
Ask Liar Loan.

It can get really wild on a cruise. Most US cruise ships are registered in the Bahamas so once you go beyond 12 miles you are under Bahamian law. There was a case a few years back where a Filipino crew member had sex with an underage American passenger. Parents complained so the Bahamian police came aboard and gave the Filipino crew member a stern lecture about not having sex with underage girls and let him go with a warning and cruise line flew him home to the Philippines. Parents tried to get the FBI involved but the FBI refused because the sex happened outside of US territory so they had no jurisdiction. Another case a few years ago a crew member went missing on the Disney Wonder.  One solitary Bahamian detective met the ship when it returned to the US and he spent about an hour looking around and declared no foul play and closed the case. Missing crew member's family tried to get FBI to reopen the case because missing crew member was an American citizen and the Bahamian "investigation" was a joke but again, FBI declined for lack of jurisdiction.

Happiness said:
eyephone said:
Happiness said:
Liar Loan said:
Irvinecommuter said:
Liar Loan said:

Were you 32?

Ask Liar Loan.

It can get really wild on a cruise. Most US cruise ships are registered in the Bahamas so once you go beyond 12 miles you are under Bahamian law. There was a case a few years back where a Filipino crew member had sex with an underage American passenger. Parents complained so the Bahamian police came aboard and gave the Filipino crew member a stern lecture about not having sex with underage girls and let him go with a warning and cruise line flew him home to the Philippines. Parents tried to get the FBI involved but the FBI refused because the sex happened outside of US territory so they had no jurisdiction. Another case a few years ago a crew member went missing on the Disney Wonder.  One solitary Bahamian detective met the ship when it returned to the US and he spent about an hour looking around and declared no foul play and closed the case. Missing crew member's family tried to get FBI to reopen the case because missing crew member was an American citizen and the Bahamian "investigation" was a joke but again, FBI declined for lack of jurisdiction.

And you said cruise ships are awesome. Doesn?t seem awesome by your story.

Happiness said:
eyephone said:
Happiness said:
Liar Loan said:
Irvinecommuter said:
Liar Loan said:

Were you 32?

Ask Liar Loan.

Well, I can attest that lots of underage drinking occurred on said cruise.  No need to card somebody that doesn't look 21.

I'm gonna put this thread back on its tracks....this over reach is why you got Trump...stunningly stupid!!!

Hallmark Christmas movies under fire for spreading 'Caucasian cheer'

?We intentionally branded ourselves as the happy place. Abbott said. ?Hallmark?s tagline is ?the heart of TV.??

And viewership has skyrocketed since President Trump promised to make America great again ? making Hallmark one of the most-watched cable television networks in the nation.

Slate published a scathing review of the network -- complaining about its around-the-clock Christmas movies.

"They brim with white heterosexuals who exclusively, emphatically, and endlessly bellow ?Merry Christmas? to every lumberjack and labradoodle they pass. They?re centered on beauty-pageant heroines and strong-jawed heroes with white-nationalist haircuts," the Slate writer declared.

There were complaints about the lack of gay people and feminists and Muslims in Hallmark Channel's movies.

Slate also whined about what it called the network's "42 hours of sugary, sexist, preposterously plotted, plot hole?festooned, belligerently traditional, ecstatically Caucasian cheer."

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/12/14/hallmark-christmas-movies-under-fire-for-spreading-caucasian-cheer.html

I didn't realize Muslims celebrated Christmas,  How could i have been so un-inclusive?

No...old white snowflakes not being to deal with changing society and the global economy is why people got Trump...that and the electoral college.

I didn't realize Hallmark only makes cards for Christmas.

Not everyone who supports Trump is white
Some are green - with envy and dollar signs
(Or it could be - paraphrasing the good judge - yellow mixing with blue)

Irvinecommuter said:
I am tolerant of old white snowflakes...they just should be the ones making policies in the 21st century.

I couldn't agree more.  ;D

But really, calling people names is the definition of intolerant.  It's why you made a big deal about Judge Roy Moore's use of the term "yellow", even though his use was more of an anachronism than an actual racial slur.

Liar Loan said:
Irvinecommuter said:
I am tolerant of old white snowflakes...they just should be the ones making policies in the 21st century.

I couldn't agree more.  ;D

But really, calling people names is the definition of intolerant.  It's why you made a big deal about Judge Roy Moore's use of the term "yellow", even though his use was more of an anachronism than an actual racial slur.

I didn't come up with the term snowflake.  Old White Fox News watchers did.  They are usually the ones who are most sensitive.

Back