Pre-Dry Wall Inspection

The open wall walk is always a nice addiction. In most cases, with most builders you will typically find some small items to be addressed. To be honest, in my opinion, with Irvine Pacific your in amazing shape pre drywall. Irvine Pacific has an incredible amount of added inspections that the other builders don't. Each home is walked by a third party structural engineer, from pre foundation, to prior to drywall. The roof is walked by a third party, 4 DIFFERENT TIMES, that's unheard of. Having been in this city 20+ years, I can tell you that Donald Bren was content to not build homes. His conditions for doing so were there would be NO LEAKS. The earlier incarnation of Irvine Pacific of the late 80's early 90's had a lot of leaking window and door issues. Not now. To give you an accurate snap shot the typical non IP builder has approximately 15 inspections beginning, to end. IP has close to 40. That includes the city and third party.  The only other builder that comes close to that is California Pacific Homes. The typical problem my clients have spoke of is cabinetry. There are only 4 top tier vendors that deal in production homes, and they are shared by everyone from TNHC, to KB Home. The same is true for most all the trades in production homes in Orange County. So with over double the inspections, IP is still the best quality home in terms of built well. Cosmetics, the Specification levels will vary, but in terms of the quality of the guts of the home, you cant beat IP.

ill tell you what is unheard of, this uncommon praise for Irvine Pacific. Cal Pac = Irvine Pacific = irvine company by the way.

Irvine Pacific Homes are built exclusively by The New Home Company as of December 2014. Cal Pac opted out preferring to concentrate on their own projects and took on no new projects after that date. They completed Mulberry, Marigold and Magnolia that were already underway.

golden-shovel.jpg

Golden shovel Award goes to OCAgentGold for replying to a thread over 2-1/2 years old.  I don't care if you lick windows, or screw farm animals. You hang in there cupcake, because you're f!*king special. Look at you, reading this post, you crayon eating motherf@*ker.

Back