PP vs CVE vs PS sales and value

Slightly off topic - Does anyone know if the Floral View Street in CVE will be connected to the Great Park Blvd?

I don't see any signs of intersection of Floral View and Great Park Blvd, but Google Maps shows Floral View leading up to Greak park blvd.  This may help some traffic issues in future as CVE residents can partially avoid the more busier Ridge Valley/Great Park Blvd intersection near the retail.

Irvinehomeseeker said:
Slightly off topic - Does anyone know if the Floral View Street in CVE will be connected to the Great Park Blvd?

I don't see any signs of intersection of Floral View and Great Park Blvd, but Google Maps shows Floral View leading up to Greak park blvd.  This may help some traffic issues in future as CVE residents can partially avoid the more busier Ridge Valley/Great Park Blvd intersection near the retail.

No. The furthest north of Floral View will be the second community park and affordable housing.

Prototype said:
Irvinehomeseeker said:

No. The furthest north of Floral View will be the second community park and affordable housing.

Google maps shows this way when you take the directions from CVE to Schools in Cypress Village

Attachments

• FloralView-GPBlvd.png
    FloralView-GPBlvd.png
    96.6 KB · Views: 116
Irvinehomeseeker said:
Prototype said:
Irvinehomeseeker said:

Google maps shows this way when you take the directions from CVE to Schools in Cypress Village

This was a temporary road initially created to bypass the Ridge Valley road closure.  It was created purely for homebuyers to check out the model homes in CVE.  Once Ridge Valley opened up, they closed this temporary road (rather quickly too).  Google maps seems to be about 7-8 months behind for this area.  They still haven't updated the map for Ridge Valley Road that connects from Great Park Blvd to Marine Way. 

I noticed on my drive to work that the framing is going up for the ice skating rink.  Looks like some progress is being made for both the rink and the retail center.

Honestly, ParP (that's what i'm calling it now  ;D ) and CVE are a block away from each other.  I'm a huge fan of the of the ParP designs, but I consider those designs a niche product.  Elevators though? meh.

Prototype said:
Lol. Have you actually driven to area or just looking at Google Maps? So much false information being thrown around.

Anything that would effect CVE would also effect Parasol Park (Traffic, hotels, sports park). Many of the Parasol Park homes are being marketing as "views of the great park". Any restaurants or amenities being built will be open to both.  Walking distance to GP and Sports Park is a HUGE (free) amenity, in my opinion. I'm not here to bash any of the communities. If you buy in Irvine, it's a good decision. If the home fits the needs of you and your family, make the purchase.

How does the substation effect "all of CVE? Haha. :eek: ;D

Yes I have driven around the area, I even own in the area!  I guess we can agree to disagree because there is no way that "Anything that would effect CVE would also effect Parasol Park (Traffic, hotels, sports park)" would effect ParP in the same way, CVE backs up to a freeway and the other side across the street is all the parking lots for the sports fields and the new hotel where ParP is 1-2 streets from the closes houses.  Also if you enjoy walking around sports fileds then i guess thats a positive for you. and you dont need to pay for the ammeneties. 
But back to topic if everything as far as traffic and afforadable housing is the same why such crazy price increase in prices for CVE, I mean in the last 2 phases tristania increased $90k and and Latania and trellis court have gone up almost the same.

lnc said:
And there's a affordable housing near Parasol Park too
I never saw that map before

I like that we have a different naming convention for Parasol Park... PaP does sound like a ob gyn medical exam though... lol

We bought here and we specially liked the designs and the modern "vibe" the community has.  I think its a personal choice regarding style but it never worried me long term because I am not sure anything would not sell well in Irvine in the long term.

id_rather_be_racing said:
Irvinehomeseeker said:
Prototype said:
Irvinehomeseeker said:

This was a temporary road initially created to bypass the Ridge Valley road closure.  It was created purely for homebuyers to check out the model homes in CVE.  Once Ridge Valley opened up, they closed this temporary road (rather quickly too).  Google maps seems to be about 7-8 months behind for this area.  They still haven't updated the map for Ridge Valley Road that connects from Great Park Blvd to Marine Way. 

I noticed on my drive to work that the framing is going up for the ice skating rink.  Looks like some progress is being made for both the rink and the retail center.

Just passed by it now, that street def won't exist in the future.
I looked at the gis site, Floral view will end and turn into a dead end street named Okra

IrvineBug22 said:
Prototype said:
Lol. Have you actually driven to area or just looking at Google Maps? So much false information being thrown around.

Anything that would effect CVE would also effect Parasol Park (Traffic, hotels, sports park). Many of the Parasol Park homes are being marketing as "views of the great park". Any restaurants or amenities being built will be open to both.  Walking distance to GP and Sports Park is a HUGE (free) amenity, in my opinion. I'm not here to bash any of the communities. If you buy in Irvine, it's a good decision. If the home fits the needs of you and your family, make the purchase.

Yes I have driven around the area, I even own in the area!  I guess we can agree to disagree because there is no way that "Anything that would effect CVE would also effect Parasol Park (Traffic, hotels, sports park)" would effect ParP in the same way, CVE backs up to a freeway and the other side across the street is all the parking lots for the sports fields and the new hotel where ParP is 1-2 streets from the closes houses.  Also if you enjoy walking around sports fileds then i guess thats a positive for you. and you dont need to pay for the ammeneties. 
But back to topic if everything as far as traffic and afforadable housing is the same why such crazy price increase in prices for CVE, I mean in the last 2 phases tristania increased $90k and and Latania and trellis court have gone up almost the same.

lnc said:

For the price increase or why CVE homes are able to command that, here is my thought - the CVE homes especially the Trellis Court and a few Lantana Homes have the downstairs Bed & Bath. I think this feature is probably getting valued a lot today - if family has aging parents/in-laws or needs an office downstairs, then such a floor plan would be a huge plus. Do ParP homes have the downstairs bedroom?

Irvinehomeseeker said:
IrvineBug22 said:
Prototype said:

lnc said:

For the price increase or why CVE homes are able to command that, here is my thought - the CVE homes especially the Trellis Court and a few Lantana Homes have the downstairs Bed & Bath. I think this feature is probably getting valued a lot today - if family has aging parents/in-laws or needs an office downstairs, then such a floor plan would be a huge plus. Do ParP homes have the downstairs bedroom?

The low MR makes CVE attractive.

Irvinehomeseeker said:
MR at CVE is 1700 per year.

Eastwood MR is about 3700 per year.

Portola Springs @ Cressa, Silver Leaf is about 5400 per year.

Cressa is about 4800

Eastwood is about $3000.
PS smaller ones are around $3000-$4000.
The starting MR price in GP is from $5000 (+2% increase yearly compound)

Guys..i am confused about location...i heard EW is better located than parasol park..but I find that parasol park is located clos3d to I5 and 133 ..may be I am missing something?

xyz123 said:
Guys..i am confused about location...i heard EW is better located than parasol park..but I find that parasol park is located clos3d to I5 and 133 ..may be I am missing something?

better location is relative.  ParP and CV close to 5 freeways.  Eastwood closer to marketplace.  It's really what is a good location for you.

xyz123 said:

It all depends in your situation for your commute. But if you were an investor from China or anyone that is not familiar with the area I would say EW.

Back