PP HOA

WTTCMN said:
Naa - you're probably confusing Sagewood with Rosemist or one of the other ones.  Sagewood still has phases left.  They better or else gasman is going to be upset.  He's waiting for his dream lot in Phase 11!

Damn skippy.  ;D

aquabliss said:
I think PP sales have slowed down a bit but between March and June they were flying off the shelves.

I bet that once they release the sitemap and/or prelim pricing for the next Fivepoints neighborhood across the street, they will quickly sell what remains in PP. 

People will realize next phase is more condensed with condos and smaller lots.  6k lot is what sold me on PP, very difficult to find in any new Irvine home in my price range.

Prices at PP have risen enough to where it's no longer a bargain.  TIC has also saturated their own market as well.. plus all of the resales.. just too many options out there.  I think Irvine will be slow for a long time because there is just too much new construction.

jmoney74 said:
aquabliss said:
I think PP sales have slowed down a bit but between March and June they were flying off the shelves.

I bet that once they release the sitemap and/or prelim pricing for the next Fivepoints neighborhood across the street, they will quickly sell what remains in PP. 

People will realize next phase is more condensed with condos and smaller lots.  6k lot is what sold me on PP, very difficult to find in any new Irvine home in my price range.

Prices at PP have risen enough to where it's no longer a bargain.  TIC has also saturated their own market as well.. plus all of the resales.. just too many options out there.  I think Irvine will be slow for a long time because there is just too much new construction.

Sell now or be priced in forever!!

I just got my next months statement and it dropped to $155.  I have no idea what the heck is going on here.

You think this is an error and they'll come back and try to recollect extra fees later?  All our docs said $193/mo... The last thing I want to do is call and ask why they are undercharging me - They'll fix that real quick I'm sure.

aquabliss said:
You think this is an error and they'll come back and try to recollect extra fees later?  All our docs said $193/mo... The last thing I want to do is call and ask why they are undercharging me - They'll fix that real quick I'm sure.

It says that because that is the price they have to quote you at close. Mine was 190 so there is obviously a difference between builder. I do remember them advertising 130-190 from the start.

WTTCMN said:
yaliu07 said:
aquabliss said:
I just got my next months statement and it dropped to $155.  I have no idea what the heck is going on here.

LOL, mine dropped to 152....

Mines at 152 as well but my bill shows a $30 assessment credit so I only have to pay $122. No clue why.  Not gonna ask either.

Actually mine has this credit thing as well but didn't mention it because I thought it would just confuse things.  So from 190 to 170 to 120in just a few months... Nice.

WTTCMN said:
Ok - here is what I think the explanation is for the random assessment charges.  Discovered the verbiage at the bottom of my bill when I was paying it earlier this morning.

Per the bill: "The Phase 6 BRE budget was triggered for July 1, 2014.  The new assessment rate is $152.00.  Adjustments have been posted to update the amounts previously billed for July".

So if I'm understanding this correctly, July's assessment was $152.  When I got my bill, it was still based on the old assessment of $170ish so that's what I paid.  The $30 "credit" is just to reimburse me for my July overpayment so I guess this month I'm down to $122.  Next month should be back to the "regular" $152.  Not sure how many more "phases" there are so this could potentially go down even more.

yup.. I'm hoping for $130s

Back