PP HOA

WTTCMN said:
That plan 1 sagewood (146 yellow daisy) just went pending after not long on the market. $450psf. Still needs $50k in landscaping and $5-10k of window treatments. Shoulda just bought that one gasman!  Isn't that east coast?

What was the original price?

WTTCMN said:
That's why I said gasman shoulda picked it up or maybe be did! ;)

We're looking for a plan 3. :(  If we wanted a plan 1, I woulda been kicking myself in the head over, and over, and over, and over... :)

we got a place in birch trail which should close in Dec... and the anticipated HOA if I remember right will be at around $130/month by then according to the sales agent.

I suppose that's "cheap" for irvine. just ignore the CFD/mello-roos and all will be peachy.

capboba said:
we got a place in birch trail which should close in Dec... and the anticipated HOA if I remember right will be at around $130/month by then according to the sales agent.

I suppose that's "cheap" for irvine. just ignore the CFD/mello-roos and all will be peachy.

that would be a good number to stay at. 

capboba said:

Portola Springs is $134/month.

paperboyNC said:
capboba said:

Portola Springs is $134/month.

PP has a smaller amount of homes.  $130 would be welcomed. 

WTTCMN said:
More than 580 sold!  Out of 700ish!  Can't wait for construction to be donezo

Thanks for the congrats in the other thread :)

We're closing in Dec and I think some of the last homes (the parking lot next to models for each builders) will be done in Feb/March-ish? Basically only Richmond America's Birch Trail and Lennar's Beachwood will be left

nice

can't wait for this construction to finish as well.  Tired of seeing these contractors drive all crazy with their trucks. 

WTTCMN said:
I think the slow pokes are beachwood, birch trail and sagewood. Not sure how many units each have in their development. For sagewood, I know they had over 100 homes -by far the most in PP. Thy totally coulda sold these a lot quicker but they had construction constraints. As it is, they're selling homes 8-9 months out. This was supposed to be a 2 year build out so they are way ahead of schedule. Good news for us homeowners both with construction noise and hoa dues.

I believe Birch Trail has ~88 units... while Beachwood has ~80?

I'm pretty sure Sagewood is all done in sales.. last I visit the sales office they had the models in escrow and that was back in April?

Birch Trail is almost done too in sales I think (although it sounds like things are slowing down with the non premium lots). Last I remember, they have 2-3 phases left? So that comes out to about ~12-18 homes.

I think PP sales have slowed down a bit but between March and June they were flying off the shelves.

I bet that once they release the sitemap and/or prelim pricing for the next Fivepoints neighborhood across the street, they will quickly sell what remains in PP. 

People will realize next phase is more condensed with condos and smaller lots.  6k lot is what sold me on PP, very difficult to find in any new Irvine home in my price range.

Back