Orchard Hills School K-8...When will it expand?

Anyone have an idea what the percentage is of young couples or families with young kids that have moved into Orchard Hills (TUSD Side, Groves, Strada, Terrazza)? As always, thank you in advance...

Legit949 said:
Anyone have an idea what the percentage is of young couples or families with young kids that have moved into Orchard Hills (TUSD Side, Groves, Strada, Terrazza)? As always, thank you in advance...

How is a person suppose to legally get this info?

Legit949 said:

Even if you get this data what can you do with it?  Will TUSD listen?

Legit949 said:

I think you should of thought of this before you purchased in OH.

ps9 said:
Legit949 said:

Even if you get this data what can you do with it?  Will TUSD listen?

Petition or get the moneybags Trevi owners to start throwing their weight around!  Isn't there a tustin version of IPSF?  Maybe someone's on the board of trustees?

Have the homeowners stop paying the mello, make TUSD default on its bonds, then maybe they'll talk.  Good luck with the tax lien.

Legit949 said:

You'll be lucky if TUSD even does this survey for their own purposes.

When/if Orchard Hills expands to K-4, can anyone speculate as to the chances that the part of West Irvine between Champion and Portola will have K-4 zoned to OH?  Currently West Irvine northeast of Champion is zoned to OH for grades 5-8, but I haven't seen any info re: K-4 zoning.

The reason that I'm asking is because I would like my 1 yo child go to an established school with all of the kinks worked out.  Personally, I'd prefer to stay in Myford for the primary grades.

Back