Orchard Hills - Saviero by Taylor Morrison

DrTravel said:
Must of done OK

They still have a open land.  I guess they decided stop building because of slow sales pace.  Are they planning to build the same type of homes in the vacant land next to Saviero?

Goriot said:
DrTravel said:
Must of done OK

They still have a open land.  I guess they decided stop building because of slow sales pace.  Are they planning to build the same type of homes in the vacant land next to Saviero?
The notice says they will reopen in May.  May be the second phase start at that time?  By the way isn't LaVita's HOA also $279/month similar to Saviero?  Doesn't the HOA maintains the front yard for LaVita?

Irvine Dream said:
Goriot said:
DrTravel said:
Must of done OK

The notice says they will reopen in May.  May be the second phase start at that time?  By the way isn't LaVita's HOA also $279/month similar to Saviero?  Doesn't the HOA maintains the front yard for LaVita?

The home owner maintains the front yard as the land is owned by the homeowner.  HOA maintains the side walk lawn.

so were sales slow here and that's why they stopped selling, or were they so brisk they sold out everything had too fast?

dethman said:
so were sales slow here and that's why they stopped selling, or were they so brisk they sold out everything had too fast?

Sales here were pretty good I suppose because they are planning to build 45 more Saviero homes and purchased land to do so.

According to the sales rep, sales were very good hear, in fact, I think they nearly sold out last Summer/Fall, so that's why they are doing a phase II.

Just received any email from Villages of Irive:

Saviero Sales Gallery Now Open in Orchard Hills

Visit the newly re-opened sales gallery at Saviero and discover luxury single-family residences priced from the mid $1 millions.

http://links.email.villagesofirvine.com/servlet/MailView?ms=MjU4NDY4ODkS1&r=MjczMjM2MDQxMzI2S0&j=ODI0MTU0Mzk1S0&mt=1&rt=0

Back