NO Rumor- Irvine Company to tear down Woodbridge Village Center

Is there an audit for that money?  Something like:
$1,000,000 ~ soil toxicity study
$20,000,000 ~ soil cleanup
$179,000,000 ~ big orange balloon

Is that the REAL Melissa Fox posting on TI?  Wow!  Didn't think politicians would post on this forum.

@ IHO - maybe they should get their own section on TI??  So we know who's real and who's not?? 

Wow, Melissa Fox sounds like a power hungry psychopath that wants to control everyone and everything, aka typical Democrat!

Shame on you Melissa Fox for turning a community issue into something you hope will benefit your political gain. I'm sure your same thoughts will be posted in Irvine's latest "unbiased" newspaper.

I hope Irvine citizens are smart enough to do their research come Election Day and NOT vote for you, your trio, and the shameful propaganda you distribute.

If you truly care for the city and its villages, you would cease the distribution of the newspaper and donate that money to save WVC or to the Irvine Public Schools Foundation.

What ? No more $1 movies to go spend an afternoon on ?? Outrageous !!!  I really like that quaint and quiet place, please don't tear it down !

troublet said:
What ? No more $1 movies to go spend an afternoon on ?? Outrageous !!!  I really like that quaint and quiet place, please don't tear it down !

You can buy the property from TIC and keep the $1 movies while paying $262,455.60 in property taxes every year.

http://tax.ocgov.com/tcweb/detail_sec.asp?ReqParcel=45202112&StreetNo=&Direction=&StreetName=&APN=45202112&Suffix=00&CmpRevDte=79859284&RollTypCde=Secured&Code=A&StSuffix=&City=&Unit=&s=1&p=1&t=&TaxYr=2014

Kangen.Irvine said:
I hope Irvine citizens are smart enough to do their research come Election Day and NOT vote for you, your trio, and the shameful propaganda you distribute.

If you truly care for the city and its villages, you would cease the distribution of the newspaper and donate that money to save WVC or to the Irvine Public Schools Foundation.

Yes, I agree; I hope Irvine residence definitely do their homework.  What they'll find is that the puppet Choi is bought, sold and controlled by developers and investors stretching as far away as Seoul Korea. 

Donating money to the Irvine Public Schools Foundation?  Yeah, love this idea.  Get Choi and Lalloway to do that (with their hundreds of thousands of $$$ piping in from developers) and the schools will be set for years!!! 

Joe Irvine said:
Kangen.Irvine said:

Yes, I agree; I hope Irvine residence definitely do their homework.  What they'll find is that the puppet Choi is bought, sold and controlled by developers and investors stretching as far away as Seoul Korea. 

Donating money to the Irvine Public Schools Foundation?  Yeah, love this idea.  Get Choi and Lalloway to do that (with their hundreds of thousands of $$$ piping in from developers) and the schools will be set for years!!!

I just noticed this is your second post, and second time you talked about Choi. 

eyephone said:
Joe Irvine said:
Kangen.Irvine said:

Is that a question or a statement?  Do you have something to add?  If so, jump on in.  I've lived in Irvine for nearly 20 years and I am a business owner in this city.  Although I don't have 1500 post on a discussion board I just learned about today, I think I'm just as qualified as the next guy to comment on the City Hall shenanigans.

Joe Irvine said:
eyephone said:
Joe Irvine said:
Kangen.Irvine said:

Is that a question or a statement?  Do you have something to add?  If so, jump on in.  I've lived in Irvine for nearly 20 years and I am a business owner in this city.  Although I don't have 1500 post on a discussion board I just learned about today, I think I'm just as qualified as the next guy to comment on the City Hall shenanigans.

Can you answer the 200+ million dollar question?

There is a pretty good breakdown of where the money went.  The smoking gun is obviously the chunk allocated to Forde and Mollrich, which may likely end-up in a lawsuit. 

When you say there is a pretty good breakdown of the money, you should link it.

If you can't link it, can you just write it out here?
I'd like to see where the money went.

According to the Irvine Company (last I heard, at least), nothing has been decided relative to the center.  I know that the community really wants to see the center rejuvenated, which would be great.  I've heard from numerous Woodbridge residents that they are working together to develop a viable solution to present to the Irvine Company.  With any luck, the community and the Irvine Company as a team can develop a plan to 1) restore the center to bring it back to that once fantastic center for the community and 2) make it profitable for the Irvine Company.  How great would that be?  :D   

I'm telling you... Food Hall.

They should also do a Farmer's Market in the parking lot on the Del Taco side, there is never anyone parked there.

irvinehomeowner said:
I'm telling you... Food Hall.

They should also do a Farmer's Market in the parking lot on the Del Taco side, there is never anyone parked there.

This isn't Santa Ana ese.

Back