Mulberry at Cypress Village

Those homes were in phase 1 or 2 and they probably locked in a lower price. I am guessing in the high 800s to low 900s for plan 2 and plan 1 was probably in the 850s. Not factoring in upgrades. If you give me the exact lot number I can pull up the pricing.

lnc said:
ZeroLot said:
Chairman said:
lnc said:
test said:

This is the same 68 Sycamore Bend post previously.  Looks like the rent is falling from $4300 to $4100.http://www.redwagonteam.com/idx/mls-oc14022889-68_sycamore_bend_irvine_ca_92620

What's up with all these rentals!

*nod* *nod*  I am surprised as to all the rentals in Mulberry of all places.  Is this the 3rd rental so far?  I lost count. Aren't they still trying to close phase 3 in Mulberry?

Only 2 rentals.  The one test posted is the same plan 1, 68 Sycamore Bend I post early but with price reduction.

When test post the rental, same thought went through my mind too.  Oh no, not another one.  :mad:

66 Sycamore Bend is also for rent.
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/apa/4311549939.html

Anyone here know the white paint they use for the baseboards? I'm hoping lnc already knows this ;). Thanks all.

Chairman said:
Anyone here know the white paint they use for the baseboards? I'm hoping lnc already knows this ;). Thanks all.

I believe it is Vista #00 Bright White.  This is IP's standard white color for walls.

lnc said:
Chairman said:

I believe it is Vista #00 Bright White.  This is IP's standard white color for walls.

To be sure about the color, what my contractor did was take a piece of original baseboard, take it to The Home Depot and have them color match it.  It turn out pretty well, the color match quite nicely.

Chairman said:
Your floors are looking sharp! Did you put some wallpaper on the left wall to the entrance? Noice!

Thanks.  The wall are mosaic tiles, sorry the pic quality is not very good.

lnc said:
Chairman said:

I was told by a few contractors that it's Vista Semi sweet coffee for the baseboards??

ZeroLot said:
lnc said:
Chairman said:

I was told by a few contractors that it's Vista Semi sweet coffee for the baseboards??

I think it is Vista #00 Bright white also., or 02094pf04 aquafusion semi-gloss says on the touch-up kit from builder

ZeroLot said:
lnc said:
Chairman said:

Semi sweet coffee doesn't sound very white :p

Chairman said:
ZeroLot said:
lnc said:
Chairman said:

Semi sweet coffee doesn't sound very white :p

I haven't checked the color palette for it yet.  I will be asking our customer care rep when we do our walk-thru this week for the actual paint color.  Will let you know when I have an update.

ps9 said:
maybe semiGLOSS Swiss coffee?

Yes that's the one.  Thank you!

Obviously I like my coffee semi-sweet.

Anyhow I asked my customer care rep and the paint of the crown molding was not on his list. But he said new home residents generally get a quart for touch ups anyways. So I'll just be using that to touch up my new 5" baseboards.

I don't know if anyone still interested in Mulberry since so many new home selection are out there right now.  Currently Mulberry are selling phase 13 and still have several phase to go.  There are several homes in phase 13 are still available and the price of these home includes the optional conservatory and other room upgrades.

Residence One (2675 sq.ft) $1,034,224
Residence Two (2858 sq.ft.) $1,088,168 (includes conservatory and optional  bedroom at California garage)
residence Three (2840 sq.ft.) $1,127,889

lnc said:
I don't know if anyone still interested in Mulberry since so many new home selection are out there right now.  Currently Mulberry are selling phase 13 and still have several phase to go.  There are several homes in phase 13 are still available and the price of these home includes the optional conservatory and other room upgrades.

Residence One (2675 sq.ft) $1,034,224
Residence Two (2858 sq.ft.) $1,088,168 (includes conservatory and optional  bedroom at California garage)
residence Three (2840 sq.ft.) $1,127,889

I saw the parking lot for the sales office today (Sunday) and it was packed.

Back