Luna at Portola Springs

I tried to look for this place but could not find it.  Could anyone tell me directions, address or how to get there?  I drove by and only found Casero.  But where or what cross street is Luna located at?

Thanks

That's one of the biggest problems with Portola Springs, hard to find their tracts.

Casero had that same issue when they first opened... the sales guy even asked me if it was hard to find them.

bones said:
Casero was confusing because they built homes on both sides of PS.
True, but this was when they first opened and only had the south tract being built.

Pavilion Park will also probably have the same confusion as their 'tracts are all over the place too.

header.jpg

copy_1.gif

California Pacific Homes unveils Luna, its new neighborhood of courtyard homes in the Village of Portola Springs? in Irvine this Saturday, October 5th at 10am. Four stylish and comfortable home designs offer the luxury of modern amenities, inviting spaces for dining and entertaining with family and friends and room to grow. Pre-qualifying is now underway, so click here for the opportunity to be one of the first to own. We look forward to welcoming you soon.

? Irvine, CA 92618
? Courtyard Homes
? Approx. 1,460 to 1,796 Sq. Ft.
? 3 to 4 Bedrooms Plus Loft
? 2.5 to 3.5 Bathrooms
? Two-Car Attached Garage
? Resort-Style Amenities
? Award-Winning Schools

Anticipated from the high $500,000s

gladiacmx said:
Could someone tell me if which plans are attached which plans are detached?

Also price for property tax, ad, cfd, and overall effective tax rate? 

and hoa cost

This should answer most of your questions.

luna2_zps44bc890f.jpg

I went there yesterday at 10:00. The crowd was less than the typical chaotic scene due to the wind.(Those Asian moms got to protect their ivory skin so they could look 1/2 of their actual age). I  walked the plans in the reverse order to avoid the Asian spoiled and out of control brats. The plan 3 at the rear of the 8 pack is attached to another plan 3 garage wall only at the lower level. The living spaces are totally detached with windows on all 4 sides. I don't recalled any paseo motorcourt homes like this being built the last 8 years. Homes with the front door are usually jammed right up to the edge of the drive court where these have the front door loads on to a landscape path. This type of set up as I recalled was a successful formula before the recession and literally thousands were built. These along with all luxury homes were mothballed and replaced with value solutions. The downside of motorcourt homes is lacking a driveway compared to conventional homes and not having a large yard but again these homes do not come with a $2 million price tag like the Lambert Ranch mansions abutting the same rear yard of these homes priced from $582k. I notice there is a driveway next to every garage and a 2 car wide driveway space in front of the plan 3 garage. Curse of all motorcourt products is the lack of curbside parking as most owners don't park their cars in the garage. The extra parking space to the side of the garage is a plus. The distance between homes is usually tight but at least I did not see windows across from each other. I did not see a bunch of the usual 2 bedrooms detached condos either. The smallest home has 3 bedrooms.  Another feature I haven't seen before is a 4 bedroom with a loft. Users out grow detached condos pretty quick and neighborhoods are like a game of musical chair where neighbors come and go or "live and flip".  Cal Pac must have done research to make these homes much more adaptable to growing families in the future. The 3 story was quite controversial right from the start of this thread and I walked it carefully. To my surprise Cal Pac must have read the prior threads and priced it the lowest even though it is not the smallest home. I actually like the solution where the living space is elevated a story above the Paseos and motorcourt. I see the benefit of having a lot of glass and the privacy of not having strangers looking through the windows. The 10' ceiling and transom glass enforces the modern loft. The lower level has a bedroom likely functioned as an office and the third floor has 2 master bedrooms. young couples with one kid or no kid might like this or may be this could be IHO and my bromance home and Test could be our phantom guest comes and go as he or she pleases. I did like the front porch of the plan 4. Now a day builders are too cheap to build porches unless they can rob the consumers with a conservatory room option. The porches add to the street character. Efficiency and innovation are Cal Pac's forte. In 1,460 sf I don't think other builders could pack a 3 plus loft or in 1,796 sf a house wit 4 plus bonus. It is nice to see Cal Pac building again offering the lowest priced detached homes with high bedroom count and extra guest parking. Cypress Village will command a price premium and I wonder what the difference will be at Jade Court. If you are planning to see this then pay attention to the light fixtures as they are not the typical cheap Home Depot fixtures I see typically on model homes. For those die hard Korean drama fan I saw a Korean wardrobe option and shoji style slider.

New Luna 4X plan announced. Minus 1 bedroom. 1 bedroom moved downstairs with bath. You lose quite a bit of living/dining space downstairs, but you get the great room concept. Is Jade residence 4 plan

Attachments

• Luna_4X.jpg
    Luna_4X.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 362
irvinehomeshopper said:
I went there yesterday at 10:00. The crowd was less than the typical chaotic scene due to the wind.(Those Asian moms got to protect their ivory skin so they could look 1/2 of their actual age). I  walked the plans in the reverse order to avoid the Asian spoiled and out of control brats. The plan 3 at the rear of the 8 pack is attached to another plan 3 garage wall only at the lower level. The living spaces are totally detached with windows on all 4 sides. I don't recalled any paseo motorcourt homes like this being built the last 8 years. Homes with the front door are usually jammed right up to the edge of the drive court where these have the front door loads on to a landscape path. This type of set up as I recalled was a successful formula before the recession and literally thousands were built. These along with all luxury homes were mothballed and replaced with value solutions. The downside of motorcourt homes is lacking a driveway compared to conventional homes and not having a large yard but again these homes do not come with a $2 million price tag like the Lambert Ranch mansions abutting the same rear yard of these homes priced from $582k. I notice there is a driveway next to every garage and a 2 car wide driveway space in front of the plan 3 garage. Curse of all motorcourt products is the lack of curbside parking as most owners don't park their cars in the garage. The extra parking space to the side of the garage is a plus. The distance between homes is usually tight but at least I did not see windows across from each other. I did not see a bunch of the usual 2 bedrooms detached condos either. The smallest home has 3 bedrooms.  Another feature I haven't seen before is a 4 bedroom with a loft. Users out grow detached condos pretty quick and neighborhoods are like a game of musical chair where neighbors come and go or "live and flip".  Cal Pac must have done research to make these homes much more adaptable to growing families in the future. The 3 story was quite controversial right from the start of this thread and I walked it carefully. To my surprise Cal Pac must have read the prior threads and priced it the lowest even though it is not the smallest home. I actually like the solution where the living space is elevated a story above the Paseos and motorcourt. I see the benefit of having a lot of glass and the privacy of not having strangers looking through the windows. The 10' ceiling and transom glass enforces the modern loft. The lower level has a bedroom likely functioned as an office and the third floor has 2 master bedrooms. young couples with one kid or no kid might like this or may be this could be IHO and my bromance home and Test could be our phantom guest comes and go as he or she pleases. I did like the front porch of the plan 4. Now a day builders are too cheap to build porches unless they can rob the consumers with a conservatory room option. The porches add to the street character. Efficiency and innovation are Cal Pac's forte. In 1,460 sf I don't think other builders could pack a 3 plus loft or in 1,796 sf a house wit 4 plus bonus. It is nice to see Cal Pac building again offering the lowest priced detached homes with high bedroom count and extra guest parking. Cypress Village will command a price premium and I wonder what the difference will be at Jade Court. If you are planning to see this then pay attention to the light fixtures as they are not the typical cheap Home Depot fixtures I see typically on model homes. For those die hard Korean drama fan I saw a Korean wardrobe option and shoji style slider.

To be honest. I didnt read your post, but just by looking at how much you wrote, I had to say/"click" "Thank you"!

Prices went down.  :'(

Plan 1) $574,750
Plan 2) $580,740
Plan 3) $627,800 (currently sold out)
Plan 4) $687,230 (currently sold out until model sell-out)

Effective May 27, 2014.

Phase 2 QMIH: Plan 1 for $582,426 ($9,426 upgrades)    Unit 23
Phase 3 QMIH: Plan 2 for $580,740                                Units 30 and 35
Phase 3 QMIH: Plan 1 for $574,750                                Units 31 and 34
Phase 4 QMIH: Plan 2 for $582,240                                Units 38 and 43
Phase 4 QMIH: Plan 1 for $574,750                                Units 39 and 42

Sales office nearly vacant. They are pretty desperate for Plan 1 and 2 buyers, but if they were desperate enough, they should have removed upgrade costs for the Phase 2 home. Funny that they were advertising Jade Court, even though this was the Luna sales office.

Back