Lakers News

eyephone said:
First game of the season. Lakers vs Clippers (without PG this game)

It's time to set aside our differences on Irvine real estate and focus on what really matters... Beating the Clippers!

irvinehomeowner said:
Liar Loan said:
eyephone said:
First game of the season. Lakers vs Clippers (without PG this game)

It's time to set aside our differences on Irvine real estate and focus on what really matters... Beating the Clippers!

And once again... I win. :)

Lebron needs to stop promoting Chinese propaganda and taking photo ops with Gov. Newsom, and start focusing on his game again.  AD was fun to watch and Green broke Kareem's record for best start as a Laker (28 points)!  The half time show was lousy with all the background noise, and Reggie Miller needs to go to speech therapy or something.  Seriously, whose idea was it to make this guy an announcer?  Between Javale McGee and Dwight Howard, the Lakers have one of the goofiest sets of centers of all time!

Don't get me wrong... LBJ/AD duo is still the best 1/2 combo out there... and LBJ remains one of my favorite players.

I'm okay if either Lakers or Clippers get to the Finals.

LBJ played like trash tonight.  5 turnovers and seems like he lost a step. I?m a Laker fan but if we can?t contain a pest like Beverly, we are going to have problems when PG13 returns.

Try ND, I see a lot of ppl selling tickets to various events, not sure how well they sell though.  Or CL is another option.

Park said:
I'm wondering what the rules are for selling my laker tickets here.
The StubHub fees are ridiculous.

akkord said:
Try ND, I see a lot of ppl selling tickets to various events, not sure how well they sell though.  Or CL is another option.

Park said:

I would avoid CL.
Let me see the phone, and the person ran like he was on the track team. (That?s what happened to my friend. He didn?t run after that person because he was in work clothes.) lol

If you're paranoid or selling a high $ item use the Irvine Police department selling area off Harvard and Alton. 

eyephone said:
akkord said:

Park said:

I would avoid CL.
Let me see the phone, and the person ran like he was on the track team. (That?s what happened to my friend. He didn?t run after that person because he was in work clothes.) lol

Lakers bench was huge last night, I hope the coaching staff rips them for their first 3 quarters of play though.  They play like that against a better team, they aren't coming back in the 4th. 

I DO NOT want to see games played in empty arenas.  That sounds boring.  I'd rather they just cancel games then. 

Back