Lakers News

The new Laker and the new Laker coach. :)

BtU-vPACIAAAQk4.png

WTTCMN said:
eyephone said:
Lakers offer Byron Scott head coaching job. (Finally)

So are laker fans happy about this?

i actually dont think he is a good coach. over rated.  the whole laker way crap is over rated.  i would have taken george carl over this guy. perhaps even a college coach. but it wouldnt really matter who the coach is for the next two years since they will suck regardless. probably a good PR move as fans will be less likely to jump all over scott in the beginning since he is a laker champion. 

So Kupchak just said everything is on the table. (Keep the pick or trade it)

Kupchak mentioned that they will evaluate bigs and guards. As back in the day the #3 pick was Michael Jordan.

My analysis:
Pick Towns if available at #2. Then I would pick Russell or maybe Mudiay think Okafor's defense is lacking and his free throw percentage is low.

Yeah... I'm stuck between Towns and Russell.

Guard driven league and it seems like they can get a decent big with their #27 pick.

yaliu07 said:
i love okafor....  big men wins championship.  still old-school...

Towns can shoot the three.
I also read, wolves considering Russell or Mudiay as the #1 pick.

yaliu07 said:
i love okafor....  big men superstar(s) wins championship.  still old-school...
Fixed.

Big men USED to win trophies, the league has changed... and even then, Jordan didn't win his rings with a dominant big. Neither did LBJ.

Just get Kevin love and durant... Lol

Big men are usually a safer bet, but it's not like the old days where getting a great center would mean being a contender.  Every player is bigger and faster than the old days

Back