Lafayettein Stonegate by Richmond??

thelandofnoland said:
I still don't think a personal car charging station is worth that much of a premium.

Shea sells the dedicated 220V outlet for < $250.  The charging hardware is usually specific to the vehicle manufacturer.

I wouldn't be surprised if the pricing was about the same as Arcadia.  I loved the TM approach to construction, but those damn lot sizes were claustrophobic...

eyephone said:
What's the price range?

Want to take a guess?

I go first.  Base on TriPoint-Arcadia's asking price (between $400 to $420 /sq.ft.) then I would guess:

Plan 1 - Paris:  2400 sq.ft, $1.01 m.
Plan 2 - Patton: 2650 sq.ft, $1.09 m.
plan 3 - Pearl: 2850 sq.ft, $1.16 m.

Eh the floor plans are ALRIGHT. They just don't make new homes like they used to anymore... everything is boxy and has the "great room" concept. What happened to the days when homes were much more detailed and actually had appealing floor plans? (e.g. Turtle Ridge, Quail Hill, Woodbury pre-2010 New Home Collection, etc...)

c4 said:
And school is Portola Elementary instead of Stonegate!? weird setup.

Interesting.

I wonder if the info was an error or because Stonegate Elementary was too full and they can not guarantee future Stonegate residents a spot in the Sonegate Elementary.  Currently, all Stonegate is assigned to Stonegate Elementary according to IUSD.

Plan 1, Plan 2, and Plan 3 models. I think they are still working on the front door for model 3.

Attachments

• Plan 1.jpg
    Plan 1.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 292
  • Plan 2.jpg
    Plan 2.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 300
  • Plan 3.jpg
    Plan 3.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 293
woodburyowner said:
Lots sizes will average between 3700-4000 sq ft.  What a shame..

Consistent with other Stonegate properties. :(  It is a shame...I really wanted to give Arcadia a chance, and liked the layout/build, but I couldn't overlook the lot sizes.

Looks like the norm in new home builds lately (except for PP). I wonder in a few more years will people just won't bother even looking to see if there is a backyard? So sad  :'(

This conversation is happening somewhere:

3CWG: Hi, welcome to ExtinctLand, what's your names?
Guest #1: My name is Driveway.
3CWG: Oh, I know you... and your friend?
Guest #2: I'm Backyard.

irvinehomeowner said:
This conversation is happening somewhere:

3CWG: Hi, welcome to ExtinctLand, what's your names?
Guest #1: My name is Driveway.
3CWG: Oh, I know you... and your friend?
Guest #2: I'm Backyard.
+1

2440 sq ft for $1M in irvine or 3000 sq ft for $1m in Tustin legacy with a more central location?

qwerty said:
2440 sq ft for $1M in irvine or 3000 sq ft for $1m in Tustin legacy with a more central location?

Hmmmm...proximity to landfill or toxic land near jamboree road noise. Awesome choices

Stopped by the models today and thought the layout seem pretty decent.  Looks like the sliding wall to wall doors are the norms now.

Back