La Vita at Orchard Hills

Happiness said:
La Vita's performance is proof that the real world pays no attention to the opinions expressed on this board.

Plenty of la vita fans on this board. Many spooged over that plan 4.

bones said:
Happiness said:
La Vita's performance is proof that the real world pays no attention to the opinions expressed on this board.

I loved the Plan 4 "breathtaking" 2 story living room. Nothing like it at other OH homes.

iacrenter said:
NYT said:
Villager said:
Zippohunter said:
Here it is again
Since you seem to be fine with posting photos of strangers' homes and their cars clearly showing their license plate numbers, I bet you wouldn't mind anyone else doing the same to your cars and your Messina home. Always cringed at the violation of privacy that is this photo.

Huh? The cars are parked in a semi-public space that just about anyone can access. If this is a privacy violation, seems a bit paranoid.

There is no expectation of privacy with the front exterior of your home or cars parked on your driveway. If you want privacy, here is a novel idea: park the cars IN the garage.

From a legal perspective, you're right and I agree people should actually use their garages for . . . parking.
But it's still a dick move. 
Just b/c you park on the street doesn't mean you want your home location published on the interwebs.
Even google street view blurs license plates.

iacrenter said:
bones said:
Happiness said:

I loved the Plan 4 "breathtaking" 2 story living room. Nothing like it at other OH homes.
There is one similar 2 story living room in OH.  Plan one of Saviero but probably not breathtaking since no view.

iacrenter said:
bones said:
Happiness said:

From my limited visit to Beacon Park, there are several models with 2 story ceilings... and not on a motorcourt.

irvinehomeowner said:
iacrenter said:
bones said:
Happiness said:

From my limited visit to Beacon Park, there are several models with 2 story ceilings... and not on a motorcourt.

I agree. At that price point in Irvine, I would want a traditional setup.

And yes there are many imitators but, I still am impressed by their great room execution.

Irvine Dream said:
I am now realizing I got it all wrong.  Rather than looking for a house to live long term in Irvine I should have just bought a new house in earlier phase with 1.99% financing and sell it for a profit and moved to Qwertyland.
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/49-Sunset-Cv-92602/home/60431706

I really hope it sells somewhere near at there asking price.  Some FCB take it please.  I got in on the last phase release yesterday~  Instant equity!! nice=)
I am really surprised those plan 4s in the last phase at that high price were all reserved yesterday.

Goriot said:
  I got in on the last phase release yesterday~  Instant equity!! nice=)
Congrats on your purchase.  Just enjoy it while you live there. Based on my trail walking (it is open to all even us riff raffs) it is beautiful especially with the views of sunset/sunrise and City views from the trail and Trevi park sites.  It is a shame though often we are the only group and I have never seen any other group (not even Paris).  Probably busy working to pay off those hefty mortgage and MR >:D

Thanks Inc. and Irvine Dream!  Looking forward to enjoying the new home for years to come. No more moving until the kid goes to college (well I said that before 2 years ago)=)

Goriot said:
Thanks Inc. and Irvine Dream!  Looking forward to enjoying the new home for years to come. No more moving until the kid goes to college (well I said that before 2 years ago)=)

Congrats!  I love Brookfield homes!  And this is a way better spot than where you were before.  Apologies for pulling an irvine dream here  :p

irvinehomeowner said:
But the motorcourt?

:)

#JealousBcuzICantAffordIt

What about the IUSD > TUSD? Guessing it don't matter being that its behind the guard gates. Rich folks like that fancy stuff.

bones said:
Goriot said:

Congrats!  I love Brookfield homes!  And this is a way better spot than where you were before.  Apologies for pulling an irvine dream here  :p
Vow, you are on a roll today bones.  But all our skills failed when it came to Qwerty (How did he keep it a secret for 12 months?  although looking back a couple of posting with explicits a few weeks back  makes sense now, likely lack of sleep and ...._) IHO (I still can't believe he bought in PP)

Irvine Dream said:
bones said:
Goriot said:

Vow, you are on a roll today bones.  But all our skills failed when it came to Qwerty (How did he keep it a secret for 12 months?  although looking back a couple of posting with explicits a few weeks back  makes sense now, likely lack of sleep and ...._) IHO (I still can't believe he bought in PP)

By the way how are you holding up now that Derek is engaged?

Back