Juniper at Beacon Park

ps9 said:
So been emailing sales back and forth today, got an appointment on Saturday for the preview, not much hoops to jump through, didn't ask me to prequal nor asked what percent down I'm putting, etc.  sales mentioned its first come first serve????  How does that work?  Pulte sales process different than other builders?  So whoever gets the first appt at 10am gets first dibs?  Doesn't seem fair.

Take lots of pics...

pisa said:
SORRY. But if U have to ASK about MR or HOA on a $1M+ home, you should NOT be buying a $1M+ home.

So you can ask about it if the house costs $999,999? 

$1m compare MR in BP = approx $7k per year and goes up 2% yearly to BR no MR, that's like a lease on a bimmer yearly or one extravagant family vacation

So would you rather live in BR and roll in your bimmer or live in Irvine and roll in your honda?

I know my choice but that doesn't mean it's an obvious one, or that everyone will choose the same.

aquabliss said:
So would you rather live in BR and roll in your bimmer or live in Irvine and roll in your honda?
What's the use of driving a BMW if you live in a Honda?

Let's macro this... would you rather live in Riverside and drive a Lambo?

Speaking of hoa's, BP haven't finalized?  Ranges from 150-200 on the meet the builder event

Highest hoa's around here is greenwood (I know, not Irvine), shady canyon around 5-600?  Or if anyone still owns that epic fail Astoria towers around 1k

Was thinking of going to the Friday presale and ask about the cemetery lol

The PP HOA has changed every single month for over a year, so I doubt BP will be any different since they're managed by the same group. 

$150-$200 sounds about right.  PP HOA was down to about $138 then due to BP opening it was "adjusted" to high $180's.  Thanks BP, thanks a lot.

Price range for Phase 1 is $1,212,000 to $1,342,080.  Makes the Plan 3 around $400PSF.  For that, you get 2nd floor loft, balcony, double floor entry, downstairs flex space & downstairs bed. Not bad compared to other options around town.  Plus it'll probably have some structural options built in to the pricing given these are year end move in homes.  If this is the general BP pricing, BP should sell ok.

aquabliss said:
The PP HOA has changed every single month for over a year, so I doubt BP will be any different since they're managed by the same group. 

$150-$200 sounds about right.  PP HOA was down to about $138 then due to BP opening it was "adjusted" to high $180's.  Thanks BP, thanks a lot.

the lowest i remember is 140+...  now, we increased to 180+ because we G4S security.  and the best part is G4S is NOT even 24 hours...  :)

i am still curious if G4S has the license to kill coyote...

So the security patrol is costing the HOA $40/homeowner/month?  What to hand out parking citations/tows?

yaliu07 said:
aquabliss said:

the lowest i remember is 140+...  now, we increased to 180+ because we G4S security.  and the best part is G4S is NOT even 24 hours...  :)

i am still curious if G4S has the license to kill coyote...

Sounds like bs to me. The builders can now use security for bp area.  Lets write to po.

Pulte sales contacted me about rescheduling for Aug 7,8 and also mentioned that it will no longer be first come first serve:

Please also be aware that Pulte has decided to not sell the homes on a first come first serve basis.  Instead we will use your registration date you signed up in our system to determine your priority.  This will help ease any eagerness to get the earliest appointment time possible.

Still didn't ask for a prequal, so now we're based on when we registered?  How does that work?  Do they count Meet the builder?  Or when you sign up at their site?  So far Pulte is the most unclear of the group, seems like a bunch of rookie sellers. 

ps9 said:
So far Pulte is the most unclear of the group, seems like a bunch of rookie sellers. 

But aren't they a top 5 national builder based on homes built/sold annually?  IIRC, they were also the first builder to sell out in PP.

This was the Juniper thread, now it's titled Toll Bros Baker Ranch.....

Anyways here's some pricing info posted on Pulte's site:

Juniper_zpsur7oj687.jpg

Plan 3 at $399/sq ft!

Back