Jade Court at Cypress Village

I like Plan 1 and Plan 3.

If a <1600 sft house can fit a loft and 3 bedrooms on the 2nd floor... why can't a >2500sft house do it?

CalPac needs to make bigger houses... they are so efficient they can probably fit a 3CWG, dual-masters and 6 bedrooms with a loft into 2500sft.

gladiacmx said:
Somebody post prices!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phase 1 Pricing
Plan 1: $609,745
Plan 2: $603,455
Plan 3: $640,993
Plan 4: $647,870

No food or balloons or any other goodies at the grand opening and they expect to sell homes?

The bar height work space is understood only  by interior designers but the general public would appreciate the space better had the work surfaces brought lower for computer and library related uses. Could a decorator's choice of scheme deter the buyers from understanding multifaceted functions of that space such as a bedroom, Office, den, lounge, guest bedroom, crafts space, second TV space and even a mancave?

OpenSky said:
shadax said:
The 3-story unit is there to facilitate the extra parking on each side while maintaining the same square footage...Not bad, not bad. Parking is a very real problem with these smashed in units and built out it looks totally ghetto. They've really done something here. Brookfield, take notes. Maybe there's time to save your POS Foothill Ranch project before you ruin it.

Visited these today. The downstairs "live/work" area on the three story plan (Plan 2 I think?) is a neat idea but the execution leaves a bit to be desired. I dare you to walk it and not think of it like an add-on remodel job of an otherwise larger garage area. It's dark, disjointed and a little jarring walking in from the "front" door. But I do like the innovative thinking.

Plan 4 by far is the best of them.  Vaulted Ceiling, patio, and loft overlooking the downstairs living room and dining room.
But not for $650,000 and $360 HOAs....but one of the better looking condo setups on the market...

header.jpg

ext.jpg
res3.jpg

Jade Court Phase 2 Release This Weekend!

Distinctive Courtyard Homes Now Selling in Irvine's Cypress Village.

? Approx. 1,559 to 1,600 Sq. Ft.
? 3 to 3 Bedrooms with Loft
? 2.5 to 3.5 Bathrooms
? Two-Car Attached Garage

From the Low $600,000s

map2.jpg
living_room.jpg

Got an email from them today for phase 4 release, funny didn't remember signing up, how did they get my email?

eb149acc574ea474bbb70aa316b7701f_zps47f7082d.jpg

8b0326cebaff73e2b929d64a99d34921_zps6582466c.jpg

Plenty of plan 1s and 2s left over from phases 1, 2, and 3 also.

I find it a bit interesting that the plan 1 doesn't seem to be selling as well as the 3 and 4, considering it's very similar in layout to Cambria/San Mateo (imo).

Attachments

• cypress village jade phase 123.jpg
    cypress village jade phase 123.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 545
Back