Irvine Graffiti

davenlei

As many of you have probably seen, there is a growing amount of graffiti on the pristine walls, intersection control boxes, etc. in Irvine.  Why not start a thread displaying it to see if there seems to be a pattern of 'artists' (aka gangs) marking their hood or if it seems like random kids being stupid.

Here is one I saw this morning at the Culver on ramp to the 405 North next to the Westpark I development.

IrvGraffiti_small.jpg

i went to HS in the valley and the gangs you had to really be scared of were the asian gangs.  with a black or hispanic gang, you got your ass kicked.  with an asian gang, you were killed and possibly your family too. 

When 60% of your after tax income is going towards housing, you have nothing left to do but thug it out to make ends meet.

If you want real ghetto, check out Woodbury, and the type of cars flying in and out of there onto Jeffrey. It's ricer parade, and then some.

No where is safe... except maybe Turtle Wok with its gate and walls.

Oooo... someone should tag up that entrance wall at Laguna Altura... that would give Bren a conip-fit.

(maybe I should bring my spray paint out of retirement)

IndieDev said:
If you want real ghetto, check out Woodbury, and the type of cars flying in and out of there onto Jeffrey. It's ricer parade, and then some.

I agree.. Had a few Woodbury Ricers hit me up...  Guess they didn't know their fart can muffler Civic Si can't touch my ESS Supercharged M3  :p

homer_simpson said:
IndieDev said:

I agree.. Had a few Woodbury Ricers hit me up...  Guess they didn't know their fart can muffler Civic Si can't touch my ESS Supercharged M3  :p

You have a super charged M3? Pics, please.

IndieDev said:
homer_simpson said:
IndieDev said:

Which one did you get? VT1-535, VT2-575?
http://www.esstuning.com/categories/BMW/E9X-3%2dSeries/M3/

iacrenter said:
IndieDev said:
homer_simpson said:
IndieDev said:

Which one did you get? VT1-535, VT2-575?
http://www.esstuning.com/categories/BMW/E9X-3%2dSeries/M3/
Mental note to self...don't race Homer.  I wonder what kind of gas mileage he is getting.

I'll snap some pictures when I get it back from the dealer.  Getting some "Warranty" work done lol and then I may sell it for something else.

iacenter- VT2 with a conservative tune.

USC - 12MPG which isn't bad, I use to get 15MPG stock.  The Prius balances me out to 30MPG LOL

Besides USC and I on Talk Irvine, anyone else got a M or into cars?

SoCal78 said:
Oh, my God. You've got the clouds and everything? That is so cool.
Don't give me too much credit... it's the Internet.

Just googled "graffiti creator" and some site let me do a few clicks and pa-pow... the ghetto-ization of Irvine (and TalkIrvine).

Spray painting that is much harder.

homer_simpson said:
I'll snap some pictures when I get it back from the dealer.  Getting some "Warranty" work done lol and then I may sell it for something else.

iacenter- VT2 with a conservative tune.

USC - 12MPG which isn't bad, I use to get 15MPG stock.  The Prius balances me out to 30MPG LOL

Besides USC and I on Talk Irvine, anyone else got a M or into cars?
That's not bad at all.  I hear M6s get 6-7mpg.  I get about 16mpg.

I think the M3 is a great car. Not sure I'd buy one, both of you have a taste in cars that is too rich for me.

With the SC and the tune, it's supposed to get better MPG but with my lead foot and the 55MPH plus zones in Irvine.. it is what it is..  :D

Indie- I rather live in CDM then drive a M3  ;)

Back