Irvine city council elections and your home value/quality of life.

Who would you vote for?

• Steven Choi

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • Mary Ann Gaido

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Katherine Daigle

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got my Irvine Community News and Views for the week. One big Agran ad. Good thing the publisher and editor is recommending we vote for the Agran team, otherwise he'd be out of a job. I especially like the ad, err, I mean article on page 6, showing a photo of the Agran team and their dozens of supporters showing signs, while showing the Choi team with only the developer. I'm surprised that the Choi team photos don't feature them with scowls on their faces.

Maybe Irvine Community News and Views can do an independent investigation of where the $200 million went that Agran spent. I won't be holding my breath.

Choi, I have no idea why I'm voting for him and his team, except that he seems to be the lesser of two evils, the person who I hate least amongst the two.

NYT said:
Just got my Irvine Community News and Views for the week. One big Agran ad. Good thing the publisher and editor is recommending we vote for the Agran team, otherwise he'd be out of a job. I especially like the ad, err, I mean article on page 6, showing a photo of the Agran team and their dozens of supporters showing signs, while showing the Choi team with only the developer. I'm surprised that the Choi team photos don't feature them with scowls on their faces.

Maybe Irvine Community News and Views can do an independent investigation of where the $200 million went that Agran spent. I won't be holding my breath.

Choi, I have no idea why I'm voting for him and his team, except that he seems to be the lesser of two evils, the person who I hate least amongst the two.

Just a theory republican make it business friendly environment vs democrat tax and spend spend ($200 plus) million

it just takes 6 seconds to burn off hundreds of millions. But it took Agran 10 years.
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/10/28/us-space-orbital-idUSKBN0IH2F220141028?feedType=RSS&feedName=scienceNews

Back