IR's book now available on Amazon?

[quote author="socalhousingbubble" date=1224304084]IR- Do you make any more money on the E-Version versus the hard copy?

A friend of mine wanted to offer his support in the most rewarding way possible.

SCHB</blockquote>

I make $5 on the ebook, and $6 on the book. I mostly put the ebook out there to give people a cheap preview to drive more book sales.

Tell your friend, thank you.

[quote author="Priced_Out_IT_Guy" date=1224313572]Sweet, I just picked up 3 copies. One for myself and a few to share with friends. I wonder how much they'll be worth after they get signed IR?</blockquote>
Why? Thinking about re-selling the signed copies on Ebay? %-P

[quote author="CalGal" date=1224314091][quote author="Priced_Out_IT_Guy" date=1224313572]Sweet, I just picked up 3 copies. One for myself and a few to share with friends. I wonder how much they'll be worth after they get signed IR?</blockquote>
Why? Thinking about re-selling the signed copies on Ebay? %-P</blockquote>

Why the thought never crossed my mind!!? heheh

[quote author="IrvineRenter" date=1224311339][quote author="socalhousingbubble" date=1224304084]IR- Do you make any more money on the E-Version versus the hard copy?

A friend of mine wanted to offer his support in the most rewarding way possible.

SCHB</blockquote>

I make $5 on the ebook, and $6 on the book. I mostly put the ebook out there to give people a cheap preview to drive more book sales.

Tell your friend, thank you.</blockquote>
IR, I will try to order at least a few books on amazon. Thank you for writing this book.

Please be sure to go back to <a href="http://www.amazon.com/Great-Housing-Bubble-House-Prices/dp/0615226930/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1224379789&sr=1-1">amazon</a> after you've had a chance to read this <em>brilliant</em> analysis, and offer a customer review!

[quote author="CalGal" date=1224234602]<blockquote>We will have one of their dining rooms to ourselves. It is a much more social atmosphere, and if someone is being disruptive, we can ask them to leave. </blockquote>
IPO will behave.

He isn't seduced by the dark side any more. %-P</blockquote>

Do I get a celeb appearance fee if I show up?! How about bouncer wages at least :)

<em>and if someone is being disruptive, we can ask them to leave.</em>

Yeah, like Momo....if he brings shrimp paste again. :shut:

IR, I listen to audio books that I download off of iTunes. I don't know if an eBook is the same as that.

If not, can you (or a pro) narrate it and also sell it as an audio download for iPhones/iPods/Mp3 players? Or are there too many graphs and charts that make that a moot point.

* I just bought 3 copies for Christmas presents. :cheese:

Thanks to MalibuRenter for offering the first review of the book. It is a very thoughtful contribution.

Check it out <a href="http://www.amazon.com/review/R28PGMKHL3FEUS/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm">here.</a>

Hi Irvine Renter,

I read your blog every day. I just bought your book from Amazon. We all appreciate for your great dedication and knowledge on your Irvine housing blog. Great work.

SoldAndRent.

[quote author="profette" date=1224628334]Thanks to MalibuRenter for offering the first review of the book. It is a very thoughtful contribution.

Check it out <a href="http://www.amazon.com/review/R28PGMKHL3FEUS/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm">here.</a></blockquote>

I agree.

Excellent job MalibuRenter

Fantastic write up and review.

That's going to be a tough one to follow.

[quote author="SoldAndRent" date=1224632221]Hi Irvine Renter,

I read your blog every day. I just bought your book from Amazon. We all appreciate for your great dedication and knowledge on your Irvine housing blog. Great work.

SoldAndRent.</blockquote>

Love your screen name. :)

[quote author="ipoplaya" date=1224646518]Wow, #6702 in Amazon sales ranking now... That's an improvement of 8,000 places since I last checked.</blockquote>

That sales ranking is amazingly volatile. It may be because the book is so new. I have seen it as high as the 6,000s and and as low as the 20,000s.

BTW, Malibu Renter's comment is written better than the book is...

Just received book from amazon.com today. Already have been asked by 3 coworkers "is this available in bookstore?" after they flipped through it.

You get this in the visible areas of a bookstore. I think the cover/title alone would get someone to pick it up and within a few minutes they would be at the register.

I haven't read any of it yet, but the last 3 chapter tittle really caught my attention. I will probably read those first :)

Congrats IR! I ordered a copy on the 16th and it will probably arrive tomorrow. I will be traveling again and plan to read your book while I wait at the airport terminal, on the plane and any chance I get while seating in a Starbuck in a foreign city. I will promote it to anyone who asks or recognizes it! I won't be able to make it to your book signing event on 11/12 (?). Hopefully, you will have one again next month. Have a great time!

p.s. Everyone on my Christmas list is getting a copy (except those under 12). There. My christmas shopping is practically done. ;)

Back