Indications that the market is slowing down a bit?

Higher pesticide usage due to proximity to OH than the first batch of Petaluma homes near Irvine blvd ?

YellowFever said:
We're on the wait list and probably going to get one behind Encore St.  That area has more cell tower radiation and significantly higher pesticide usage and I love to become Hulk some day. :)

#surprised

YellowFever said:
We're on the wait list and probably going to get one behind Encore St.  That area has more cell tower radiation and significantly higher pesticide usage and I love to become Hulk some day. :)

This is interesting....I was in the sales office yesterday and they have all plans available with the latest release....why are you not getting the call?  Did you stop by at the sales office

irvineempathy said:
YellowFever said:

This is interesting....I was in the sales office yesterday and they have all plans available with the latest release....why are you not getting the call?  Did you stop by at the sales office

His previous post that you quoted says it all.  :) ;) :D ;D

The Internet is the go to source?

Eliminate loans for EVERYONE or only "those in need" and undocumented kids who happen to live here?

Maybe I'll have my grand kids come back and qualify for in state tuition (free).

By the time it's implemented all the Chinese babies from the birth motels can come back and get their education for free too. No need for even a loan.

In fact might as well put the welcome mat out for everyone in the world to come and establish themselves as in state.

California USED to have free community college for everyone. Why not get that back first? Oh, no money for that? hmmm....

Way to go California.

41 homes open today for the Irvine, Tustin, North Santa Ana previews, about 2x the average amount each week. Spring selling season has started.

My .02c

SGIP

YellowFever said:
Soylent Green Is People said:
41 homes open today for the Irvine, Tustin, North Santa Ana previews, about 2x the average amount each week. Spring selling season has started.

My .02c

SGIP

People are now selling high , to buy low!  ;D ;D

or selling to get out?

Back