Hidden Canyon in Irvine

I think "Priority List" is a misnomer.

Just like those lines to get into a hot night club (or Capital Seafood), you can jump it if you know the right people.

I've heard from the sales rep that toll will use the lottery system in order to prioritize  the people on the pre-qual list.
Does anyone have an idea how they do this?
For example, toll picks the lottery number once in the beginning to prioritize the entire people on the list Or do they pick the lottery number for each phase separately?

SoCal said:
lovingit said:
They did prioritize cash first at baker ranch.

Does anyone know if this is common?
Probably more common than builders want to admit.

Just like when you sell your own home, usually an all-cash buyer is an easier escrow than someone who has to finance.

monekoko said:
I've heard from the sales rep that toll will use the lottery system in order to prioritize  the people on the pre-qual list.
For example, toll picks the lottery number once in the beginning to prioritize the entire people on the list Or do they pick the lottery number for each phase separately?

And do they do a public drawing?  If not, then the lotto system (and priority list) can be whatever they want it to be.

bones said:
monekoko said:

And do they do a public drawing?  If not, then the lotto system (and priority list) can be whatever they want it to be.
Toll Brothers did the same thing with their homes at Baker Ranch. 

Model homes construction.  Cozy.

10945050_982443738451716_5612713984708148985_n.jpg

Do you know which streets they'll be building on for the first phases?

Harajuku said:
Phase 1 Capri starts at $2.06M. Tax 1.3-1.4%. $400 HOA.

Phase 1 Marbella starts at $2.29M. Tax 1.6%. HOA $400.
[/quote

Grand opening March 2015.  Phase 1 move in Q4 2015.

Attachments

• Capri1.jpg
    Capri1.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 769
  • Capri2.jpg
    Capri2.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 559
Visited Hidden Canyon with a buyer earlier today.  The first phase will be sold on Saturday, Feb 7th.  The broker co-op commission for both Marbella and Capri is a flat $30,000.  The pricing for both are on par with Laguna Altura. 

Here's the pricing sheet for Marbella:

Here's the general information page for Hidden Canyon:

Irvine Dream said:
eyephone said:
Harajuku said:
Phase 1 Capri starts at $2.06M. Tax 1.3-1.4%. $400 HOA.

Phase 1 Marbella starts at $2.29M. Tax 1.6%. HOA $400.

Sounds kind of pricey.
Actually very attractive in comparison to Laguna Altura resale

For that price I can buy a multi unit apartment building/complex in Orange County.

Back