Great Park: Taylor Morrison - Springhouse

irvinehomeowner said:
macmovieman said:
Any walk through advise with TM, issues or problems I should look for?  ;)
3rd party home inspector.
I have someone booked for my 11am walk through so I should be good. This person usually does commercial properties but has a very critical eye and I trust here. Her rates are reasonable too as I am using here on some other projects I am working on. Thanks.

I bought TM Springhouse. Did the walkthru found some minor issues, found additional issues after moving. So far they have been very good on fixing them, did not question any request and got the the contractors to work on it right away. Same thing I heard from my neighbor

I'm curious as well.  I'm considering Springhouse even though the price increase has made it less of a bargain.

I had a inspector help with my final wal kthrough and he was extremely thorough.  Pointed out things that I would not have pointed out because they were so minor. 

TM has been great about it.  The super walked through each item one by one with me, and explained what was fixed or why something did not need to be changed.  Hopefully the service continues. 

The inspection with TM people was very good, found things like patches of imperfection on the ceiling paint (we used a flashlight to look for it), 2 cabinet doors had problems, the backyard door had issues.
After moving found issues with air conditioning and a faucet.

All items were promptly addressed.

https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/121-Carrotwood-92618/home/57350901

Plan 2 on MLS, looks like one of the homes at the end of the motorcourt on Carrotwood (lot 6?):
tm_zps6d438883.jpg

This must be one of the smallest lots in PP.

Good:
OC14186873_1_0_zpse143cf6b.jpg

Bad:
OC14186873_9_0_zps03bd5925.jpg

Worse:
OC14186873_6_0_zpse87b6946.jpg

No, Montecito was SFR on motorcourts with full driveways, that's why I was wondering why these are not.

lovingit said:
So if these have driveways, why are they considered detached condos?
Detached condos can have driveways.  Whether it is classified as an SFR or detached condo has to do with the setbacks not whether it has a driveway.

Back