Grand Opening!! Lexington at Parkside by Toll Brothers in Lake Forest

Per square foot it's only 354/Ft,  well below the price in Irvine, plus there is no mello roos.  YOu are only 7 minutes from Irvine Spectrum and there is no traffic jam in Lake Forest.  Most of our buyers come from Irvine, they don't want to pay mello roos tax.

eyephone said:
The only question I have. Do you think it is kind of pricey for the area?

But the historical ROI for Irvine is greater than this.

Mike-Parkside_Lexington said:
Per square foot it's only 354/Ft,  well below the price in Irvine, plus there is no mello roos.  YOu are only 7 minutes from Irvine Spectrum and there is no traffic jam in Lake Forest.  Most of our buyers come from Irvine, they don't want to pay mello roos tax.

eyephone said:

KpnjWeV.jpg

eyephone said:

No way this is 7 minutes to spectrum.  It's 15 min via toll road and 17 minutes on surface streets without traffic.  Just tell the truth, 17 minutes isn't the end of the world.
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Lak...ter,+Irvine,+CA/@33.6473014,-117.7006676,13z/

I took the Toll Road from Parkside to Irvine Spectrum and I got there in 7 min in the afternoon. Google map isn't always accurate, I went to LAX from Costa Mesa, It says it will take 1 hr, but took me only 45 min. 

aquabliss said:

eyephone said:

No way this is 7 minutes to spectrum.  It's 15 min via toll road and 17 minutes on surface streets without traffic.  Just tell the truth, 17 minutes isn't the end of the world.
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Lak...ter,+Irvine,+CA/@33.6473014,-117.7006676,13z/

Denali Floor Plan

dual master suites = junior master on the 1st floor and a grand master on the 2nd floor.

almost 3000 sq ft.

4 bedrooms, plus an outdoor California room.

20' foot ceiling at foyer,

In a private gated community and across from LAke Forest Sports Park.

starting price at $965,000

Best Value for a new home in O.C and it's built by Toll Brothers.

Attachments

• DNLI_ITL_CA_2FE_1_920.jpg
    DNLI_ITL_CA_2FE_1_920.jpg
    226.3 KB · Views: 186
  • View-showing-BBQ_1800.jpg
    View-showing-BBQ_1800.jpg
    761.4 KB · Views: 162
  • denali_1_920.png
    denali_1_920.png
    199.2 KB · Views: 216
  • denali_2_920.png
    denali_2_920.png
    167.9 KB · Views: 192

Attachments

• ACEL_TUS_CA_2FE_1_920.jpg
    ACEL_TUS_CA_2FE_1_920.jpg
    287.2 KB · Views: 172
  • 02-Andorra-Canterra-Elite_Patio_920.jpg
    02-Andorra-Canterra-Elite_Patio_920.jpg
    283.9 KB · Views: 210
Dude is posting his Wechat.

I'm not even mad. Takes some serious cajones to come into IHB nee TI with 100% straight up shilling, but to do it with such gusto, respect Mike, respect.

eclipxe said:
Dude is posting his Wechat.

I'm not even mad. Takes some serious cajones to come into IHB nee TI with 100% straight up shilling, but to do it with such gusto, respect Mike, respect.

Technically, it's not shilling since he was transparent from the get-go.  Can't say the same for the other TB shills here on TI...

eclipxe said:
irvinehomeowner said:
When did Lake Forest become part of Irvine?

When Baker Ranch opened.

You leave Baker Ranch out of this!  :mad:
We stay within the O.C. real estate page only.  We've been telling mike@parkside to get out of the Irvine page but he just keeps giving himself shameless bumps for attention

YellowFever said:
aquabliss said:
iacrenter said:
Not a fan of MB over the garage and it's in all their floor plans.

Wow, you're right I didn't even notice this.  Had this in my old condo and it was super hot in the summer.  Even if I put the AC to a lower level, didn't help much since the thermostat wasn't in the bedroom.

That's how they get you, so you pay extra for "insulation"  ;D ;D

The other problem is noise/vibration from cars below. I have an after market exhaust on my car and even my neighbors hate me. I wouldn't want to torture the Mrs as well.

If you look at the map, over 50% of homes in O.C are close to a freeway, highway or a major street. New homes are built with sound rated windows, noise is not even an issue.

Introducing Teton floor plan.  approx. 2,800 sq ft. 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 1 loft and an outdoor California Room.  20 foot foyer Ceiling, open concept floor plan, grand kitchen island.

HOA will plant your front yard with beautiful trees and shrubs and will maintain it for you on monthly basis.

Price for Teton starts at approx. $930,000.  It's the best value for a new home in O.C.

ALL new gated community by Toll Brothers... pre-selling!!!!!

Wechat: pandafamily99

Office Telephone: 949-916-7712

Attachments

• Teton _Italianate.jpg
    Teton _Italianate.jpg
    253.3 KB · Views: 179
  • Teton_Tuscan.jpg
    Teton_Tuscan.jpg
    250.6 KB · Views: 167
  • Teton_1st_Floor.png
    Teton_1st_Floor.png
    165.4 KB · Views: 180
  • Teton_2nd_Floor.png
    Teton_2nd_Floor.png
    126.9 KB · Views: 182
Introducing our Plan 4. Acadia Elite.

2 story single family home with a 3rd floor bonus room + roof top deck.

Contemporary home design by Toll Brothers.

Approx. 3,200 sq ft,  starting at  $1,019,995.    ( $ 322/sq ft.)

Best Value for a Single Family Home in Orange County.

20' Foot High Ceiling in the  Foyer, a Grand Master Suite, Included California Room.

Click Here to see more.https://www.tollbrothers.com/luxury...a/Lexington-at-Parkside/Acadia-Elite#siteplan

Wechat: pandafamily99

Office Tel: 949-916-7712

Attachments

• Acadia Elite.jpg
    Acadia Elite.jpg
    265.5 KB · Views: 160
  • Acadia Elite_1st Floor.png
    Acadia Elite_1st Floor.png
    158.7 KB · Views: 253
  • Acadia Elite_2nd Floor.png
    Acadia Elite_2nd Floor.png
    157.1 KB · Views: 207