Grand Opening!! Lexington at Parkside by Toll Brothers in Lake Forest

Mike-Parkside_Lexington said:
Buyers have many choices today and they are free to express their views. I just want to let people know that we have a new gated community just 10 min away from Irvine Spectrum. It's new, it's built Toll Brothers and it's got 3rd floor roof top decks.

Looks like a unique product.  When is the model grand opening?

I'm not sure people want a new Irvine when you take a look at the increasing traffic and lack of backyards.

Mike...
Any word on bike trails or pedestrian bridges coming out of your neighborhood? Those major cross streets are really busy and don't offer children much protection. For example, the atrocious bike lane being interrupted by numerous right hand turn lanes on Portola Parkway. I hope Toll Bros. has something planned similar to Baker Ranch at Alton Pkwy.

Kangen.Irvine said:
I'm not sure people want a new Irvine when you take a look at the increasing traffic and lack of backyards.

Mike...
Any word on bike trails or pedestrian bridges coming out of your neighborhood? Those major cross streets are really busy and don't offer children much protection. For example, the atrocious bike lane being interrupted by numerous right hand turn lanes on Portola Parkway. I hope Toll Bros. has something planned similar to Baker Ranch at Alton Pkwy.

We do not have plans to build a bridge connecting Parkside with Lake Forest Sports Park, if we did, residents would have to pay more money for their homes. You can just drive or walk to the park, it's just across the street.  Whiting Ranch Wilderness is just 5 minute away from Parkside, it has many hiking trails.

Sad, the community is not in a safe location for kids. It needs to be walking accessible, but Toll Bros. has obviously overlooked walkability. The bike lane is atrocious.

zubs said:
I think marketing should be written more like the post above.  I find marketing material a turnoff most of the time and respond accordingly.

I park at the mcdonalds and go mountain biking at whiting ranch.  It has a lion problem.http://www.ocregister.com/articles/mountain-607957-lion-smith.html
But I still go....just not with kids.  Maybe it's like surfers and sharks.

That's an isolated incident, I think u r referring to mountain lions, there are park rangers patrolling, it shouldn't be an issue.
The mountain lion incident happened several years ago, it won't probably show up again because of population increase.

Lowest Value Per Square Foot for New Home in ORANGE COUNTY.

Gated community located near the boundary of Irvine and Lake Forest. Low property tax rate, no mello-roos tax. Just across from Lake Forest Sports Park. Unique Toll Brothers contemporary home design with Roof Top Decks

Lexington at Parkside:  Single Family Home from 2582 sq ft to 3700 sf. ft.
https://www.tollbrothers.com/luxury-homes-for-sale/California/Lexington-at-Parkside

Come and take advantage of our Phase 1 pricing.

Starting at approx. 890,000.

168 Pinnacle Drive
Lake Forest, CA 92630

Office Open from 10am to 5pm.

Tel: (949) 916 7712

Wechat: pandafamily99

Please see attached.

Attachments

• price list page 1.PNG
    price list page 1.PNG
    223.6 KB · Views: 211
  • Acadia Elite.png
    Acadia Elite.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 179
  • ACEL_ITL_CA_2FE_1_920.jpg
    ACEL_ITL_CA_2FE_1_920.jpg
    265.5 KB · Views: 162
  • View-Out-of-CR_1800.jpg
    View-Out-of-CR_1800.jpg
    689.9 KB · Views: 174
5 unique home designs range from 2500 to 3700 sq ft.

Floor Plan of the Week:

Denali - Dual Master Floor Plan, with a small master bedroom on the 1st floor.

Please see attached.

Attachments

• DNLI_ITL_CA_2FE_1_920.jpg
    DNLI_ITL_CA_2FE_1_920.jpg
    226.3 KB · Views: 172
  • denali_1_920.png
    denali_1_920.png
    199.2 KB · Views: 189
  • denali_2_920.png
    denali_2_920.png
    167.9 KB · Views: 178
  • View-showing-BBQ_1800.jpg
    View-showing-BBQ_1800.jpg
    761.4 KB · Views: 163
Lowest Value Per Square Foot for New Home in ORANGE COUNTY.

Mike, a community with the lowest value isn't something you should be proud of.  Lowest cost perhaps, but nobody wants to buy in  a community where the value is deemed the lowest.

iacrenter said:
Not a fan of MB over the garage and it's in all their floor plans.

Wow, you're right I didn't even notice this.  Had this in my old condo and it was super hot in the summer.  Even if I put the AC to a lower level, didn't help much since the thermostat wasn't in the bedroom.

Many existing homes and new homes have MB over their garage, it's very common. Toll Brothers have the best insulation technology.

aquabliss said:
iacrenter said:
Not a fan of MB over the garage and it's in all their floor plans.

Wow, you're right I didn't even notice this.  Had this in my old condo and it was super hot in the summer.  Even if I put the AC to a lower level, didn't help much since the thermostat wasn't in the bedroom.

When is the model complete?  Really have to work harder.  0 homes reserved out of 18 released (per site plan on website)?  What's up with the slow take off?

The official opening date for the model home is 3/25/2017, but they are 90% done, just waiting on decoration and furniture.
We are open for hard hat tour everyday from 10 to 5 and we are offering pre-sale pricing. (low pricing). lemme know if you have any questions.

Best Value for New Home in Orange County

Plan 1 Acadia Single Family Homes

Almost 2600  Square Feet

Starting price at approx. 895,000

It's by Toll Brothers

Attachments

• ACDA_ITL_CA_2FE_1_920.jpg
    ACDA_ITL_CA_2FE_1_920.jpg
    250 KB · Views: 292
  • ACDA_TUS_CA_2FE_1_920.jpg
    ACDA_TUS_CA_2FE_1_920.jpg
    304 KB · Views: 200
  • View-Out-of-CR_1800.jpg
    View-Out-of-CR_1800.jpg
    689.9 KB · Views: 197
Best Value for New Home in Orange County

Plan 1 Acadia Single Family Homes

Almost 2600  Square Feet

Starting price at approx. 895,000

It's by Toll Brothers

Who is the builder again??? Richmond American? KB Homes? Taylor Morrison? The New Home Company? Mike, you're getting redundant and desperate. And by the way a lot of us are not fans of toll bros.  I'm beginning to think you are an actual toll brother...

Back