Eames Chair

studio said:
Good Choice, I want to get one of the chair too, but still saving money.. ;D  HM sale always has sale through out the year... so ...  I am not rush into purchase one yet..

Ebates had double cash back on Black Friday so it was 6% cash back instead of just 3%. If you do purchase it, definitely get it on Black Friday if Ebates has the coupon. :p

I have an original from the 1960's. The leather is cracked and it's worn, but it's easily the most comfortable chair I've ever owned. I highly recommend it. It will become an heirloom that's passed down for decades just like mine.  :)

IrvineHousewife said:
I have an original from the 1960's. The leather is cracked and it's worn, but it's easily the most comfortable chair I've ever owned. I highly recommend it. It will become an heirloom that's passed down for decades just like mine.  :)

Holla!

Chairman said:
ps9 said:
So Chairman, do you have a thing for chairs? :)

Just started casually browsing for furniture. I definitely have an appreciation for well designed pieces. Too bad what I like is also expensive! I am going to check out the consignment store in Irvine. Can anyone confirm you can find decent stuff there?

No-  you will won't find anything like this there.  Best consignment store for fine furniture is one near Leisure World - but I can't remember the name.  Try Craigslist on the westside.

Back