Colibri at Portola Springs

aquabliss said:
tooslow4u said:
What's up with everyone parking both of their cars in their "driveway?" Makes every motor court feel claustrophobic.

This happens all over Irvine, cars are "hanging out" past the driveway since they're not meant for parking.  I would be frustrated if I lived in one of those motorcourts and had to look outside and see that every day. 

Go check out motorcourts in Cypress Village you'll get an anxiety attack just looking at them.

2s8g4xu.jpg

tooslow4u said:
What's up with everyone parking both of their cars in their "driveway?" Makes every motor court feel claustrophobic.

Newbie!  You just gave Test another excuse to re-post his award winning "Cars and California Court" photo.

lnc said:
tooslow4u said:

Newbie!  You just gave Test another excuse to re-post his award winning "Cars and California Court" photo.

Maybe that was my intention...  8)

tooslow4u said:
lnc said:
tooslow4u said:

Maybe that was my intention...  8)
That photo has been passed around so many times.

Back