Colibri at Portola Springs

TT said:
gld2 said:
Wow, the price is really good.  Plan 1 over 1800 sf is only $715,000, better than Sage II, Saratago.

right, the price is pretty good, nearly 100K less than Saratoga. Not sure why they are not selling well. Landfill concern?

Too much competition from Pavilion Park / resales. There is just too much supply in the Portola Springs area right now compared to most of Irvine.

ps9 said:
The whole community is cursed due to the "incident"

The housing gods do not like puke.

post-22074-Family-Guy-puke-vomit-barf-gif-bE47.gif

ps9 said:

If Ryland Homes gives me a Melrose Plan 2 in PP, I'll delete all those posts and deny it ever happened.

aquabliss said:
ps9 said:

If Ryland Homes gives me a Melrose Plan 2 in PP, I'll delete all those posts and deny it ever happened.

Plan2??? What you have a MIL in tow?  I would ask for Plan 3, master closet door to upstairs laundry is priceless. 

With that being said.... might be good to gamble and pick up a rental property here.. if PS elem or jailhouse rock high becomes the next Irvine "it" school, prices can escalate... wait, nevermind, we're still talking about Portola springs.. the landfill is not gonna move. 

But if Quinterra dips below a million.....hmmm

ps9 said:
With that being said.... might be good to gamble and pick up a rental property here.. if PS elem or jailhouse rock high becomes the next Irvine "it" school, prices can escalate... wait, nevermind, we're still talking about Portola springs.. the landfill is not gonna move. 

But if Quinterra dips below a million.....hmmm

what kind of numbers make sense for you for a rental?

break even as a rental for two years, sell when Portola Springs Elem becomes ocregister's school of the year?

Did Aqua revisit Colibri? Sales seem to revitalizing a little.

Plan 1) 710K to 715K
Plan 2) 750K to 761K
Plan 3) 785K to 800K
Plan 3X) 795K to 805K

P.S. Good mortgage calculator available on site.

I believe that 6 of those are actually the new phase 6(A?) being released based on the lot #s compared to the home site map. They are listed as quick move-ins; however, available date is TBD. So probably not really quick move-ins. Only the 2 on Firefly address are.

??? said:
Did Aqua revisit Colibri? Sales seem to revitalizing a little.

Plan 1) 710K to 715K
Plan 2) 750K to 761K
Plan 3) 785K to 800K
Plan 3X) 795K to 805K

P.S. Good mortgage calculator available on site.

Plan 1 is a good detached entry level home for the price.

Sales definitely boosting with rocket fuel.

5 quick-move ins shrank to 2 in one day.
Plan 1 swamped with a pricetag of: $730-740K

??? said:
Sales definitely boosting with rocket fuel.

5 quick-move ins shrank to 2 in one day.
Plan 1 swamped with a pricetag of: $730-740K

After seeing OH aka PS 2.0 why pay more?

What's up with everyone parking both of their cars in their "driveway?" Makes every motor court feel claustrophobic.

tooslow4u said:
What's up with everyone parking both of their cars in their "driveway?" Makes every motor court feel claustrophobic.

This happens all over Irvine, cars are "hanging out" past the driveway since they're not meant for parking.  I would be frustrated if I lived in one of those motorcourts and had to look outside and see that every day. 

Go check out motorcourts in Cypress Village you'll get an anxiety attack just looking at them.

Back