Citrine at Portola Springs

I thought the same thing. Citrine, latrine, urine....not a good sound. Kind of like having a street name in Irvine called "Hanging Tree".  :eek:
irvinehomeowner said:
As others have alluded to, 'Citrine' is such a bad name.

Makes me think of lemon pee.

The plan one is definitely much improved over their Jade Court/Luna variants. Will be interesting to see the price and how it sells compared to its peers.

I don't see any concrete information on where it will be located?

thelandofnoland said:
The map on the top of this page is where it will be located. It is in a much worse place than Jade Court or Luna, being right next to the 133 (acting as a buffer for the Sage II condos) and having the Cariz tri-level condos looming over your houses.

That's not the only ones they'll be a buffer for.  PP residents have been awaiting the Citrine building to commence as well :)

I still don't see it. I see where willow is and next to it to the right is cariz.

What street are  you looking at specifically?

The only area I recall that was empty was to the left (depending which way you are looking) of willow.

The area in the red should be Citrine.  I drove by a couple weeks ago and they had a "Citrine" sign on a the fence blocking off the construction area on Native Spring.  I think they took it down now though.

fuavd2.jpg

https://www.villagesofirvine.com/villages-neighborhoods/portola-springs/citrine/?utm_source=09222015&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=XPS031

USCTrojanCPA said:
Wow, those are some very efficient floor plan....3 bedrooms and a loft and less than 1,800sf?  That's great.

We live in the plan3 in Jade Court and love the floorplan. There's so much storage space and a loft space that can actually be used for couch+tv unlike some "lofts" that are really tech spaces. The one thing that bothers us is the swing door in the jack and jill bathroom but it looks like they went and fixed that for Citrine.

OC_relocation said:
Plan 3 is one of the best plan. It is very functional and has very creative design.

Plan 4 is nice too since it has a downstairs bedroom and bath.  I'll be going over there in the afternoon to sign up a client tomorrow afternoon.

Am I the only one who really dislikes when the kitchen, dining and living room are all in one single rectangular room with no demarcations? L shape great room, with some sort of nook for the dining area, OK, at least there's some different lines of sight. The rectangular shoebox configuration just feels too studio apartment like to me.

Back