Calistoga at Eastwood Village

zinc said:
Anyone knows the lot size of these homes?

Lot required are  55' x 72' (3960 s.f.) but actual lot range from 3944 s.f. to 9363 s.f.  Average lot size is 4159 s.f.

That 9363 s.f. lot must be one of the large lot border the trail.  I'm pretty sure they are some serious lot premium for these larger lots.

I think the average lot size is pretty decent compared to the Irvine Pacific ones.

lnc said:
zinc said:
Anyone knows the lot size of these homes?

Lot required are  55' x 72' (3960 s.f.) but actual lot range from 3944 s.f. to 9363 s.f.  Average lot size is 4159 s.f.

That 9363 s.f. lot must be one of the large lot border the trail.  I'm pretty sure they are some serious lot premium for these larger lots.

Mid 1.3 to mid 1.4, when I went to check it out, 3 of 6 already sold. 
Wanted to look at the models but of course it wasn't ready. 

yeah, they all look like the mr belvederes except a little bigger.  Oh calistoga, i wish i could buy you but youre too rich for my blood.

Just got back from the grand opening today.  3 phases of 6 homes each opened.  Around half of it sold.

Backyards are pathetic.  The set back from the extended dining room is about 4 feet and it takes up 1/3 the yard.  You definitely need the extended dining room IMO which makes the downstairs really nice.

There was probably one non-asian (caucasian) couple during my whole time there.

What a terrible grand opening.  No food or refreshments.  No balloon makers or face painting.  Do they think newly weds or empty nesters will be buying these homes?  I didn't even see any bottled water.

test said:
What a terrible grand opening.  No food or refreshments.  No balloon makers or face painting.  Do they think newly weds or empty nesters will be buying these homes?  I didn't even see any bottled water.

I went yesterday. There was bottled water in the fridge of each of the models. Food in each model. Plan one had pesto pasta appetizer wrapped around chop sticks. Plan 2 had Chinese chicken salad in mini to go Chinese take out boxes, plan 3 had iced coffee, cookies, and some kinda pudding. If you got there after 3pm then you missed the boat.

Plenty of food at noon when I went Saturday so you definitely did miss the boat.  On the other hand, plenty of people fresh off the boat looking to buy in all cash.

They seem to have pretty high ceilings, downstairs and up, with the super small yard and neighbors all around, the backyard won't see any sun...

Random observation: Is it me, or do the backyard tiles grippy, they look like they would be slippery, but they look to have tiny grooves and/or some grippy sprayed on film

Also the doors are all solid core, even the sliding closet ones in the secondary bedrooms, such a pain to open and close

Price sheet and other info

Attachments

• Calistoga prices.jpg
    Calistoga prices.jpg
    793 KB · Views: 895
  • Calistoga site map.jpg
    Calistoga site map.jpg
    955.7 KB · Views: 478
  • Calistoga HOA.jpg
    Calistoga HOA.jpg
    1,006.6 KB · Views: 451
  • Calistoga availabilty.jpg
    Calistoga availabilty.jpg
    240.2 KB · Views: 447
IrvineBS said:
assuming little to no back yards on these?

4-5 feet in between your california room/extended dining room and the back wall.  And that thing will take up 1/3 of your yard. 

Interior of home very nice though.

Anyone know how Calistoga sales have been going?  Haven't been tracking this since the weekend they opened when they sold 9 of 18 homes already.

Back