Beverly by Brookfield at Eastwood

Does anyone know what a better estimate of the price range is for the Beverly?

Mid to high 1 million can range a lot.

Thank you

High $1.5 to 1.6 as lowest base. Will know for sure this weekend.

Also, FYI, some of the homes are zero lot, gives nice side yard space as seen in the models. Only corner ones are not zero lot.

Lol. I don't know how else to spin it.
I'm not YF director of marketing material.

I was told that the prices for the four plan 2 lots in phase 1 are as follows.
Lot #2    $1,621,800 (includes covered terrace upgrade)
Lot #4:  $1,650,800
Lot #8:  $1,578,800
Lot #11: $1,625,800

All of these include pre-selected upgrades except flooring.

Latest info for Beverly

Attachments

• Beverly Site.jpg
    Beverly Site.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 310
  • Beverly Prices.jpg
    Beverly Prices.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 354
  • Beverly Info 1.jpg
    Beverly Info 1.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 260
  • Beverly Info 2.jpg
    Beverly Info 2.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 231
aquabliss said:
AW said:
High $1.5 to 1.6 as lowest base. Will know for sure this weekend.

Also, FYI, some of the homes are zero lot, gives nice side yard space as seen in the models. Only corner ones are not zero lot.

Zero lot line gives nice side yard space!?

AW, I don't know what you're drinking these days but I want some.  You used to be sane: ;)http://www.talkirvine.com/index.php?topic=13676.0

After seeing the models, now I know what AW was trying to say:

Instead of 5 feet on either side, they made the homes zero lot on one side, and 10 feet wide on the other to give the appearance of a larger outdoor space.

Otherwise, the only outdoor space would be in the back  which is absolutely tiny given the size of these homes.

Saw the models today as well.  Zero lot line was right in your face.  Brookfield tried to put nice big trees against the stucco monster you're staring right at to soften the impact, but most homeowners wont do that.

There was like 5 Windows from the neighbors looking right into the side yard of the models.

Steer clear of this one, I'd much rather have my own wall and side yard.  Sorry AW, ZLL is a loser.

Plan two had the weird step down area but for some reason we liked it.  That's the one with the elevator.  Awesome covered patio upstairs. Hate the zero lot though.  I wonder if that will deter sales?

I tried the one in obsidian, that one was slow too.
Decided not to try the one in Beverly, I liked the upstairs outdoor area, went down the stairs and looked at the side yard and got reminded of the zero lot stucco wall of shame...

scanned the homes really quick on opening day and had another good look this week...

just couldn't do it with the zero lot.

any models situated next to plan 2 with the upstairs terrace is going to enjoy some nice conversations and entertainment from their neighbors.

the online lot map is quite deceiving as well. sure, all the floor plans were designed to accommodate the zero lot feature and I assume the elevations + lots are strategically placed as well. but still... these aren't detached courtyard condos.

so that's where we are now eh. 1.5~1.6 million homes with zero lot. perfect.

capboba said:
scanned the homes really quick on opening day and had another good look this week...

just couldn't do it with the zero lot.

any models situated next to plan 2 with the upstairs terrace is going to enjoy some nice conversations and entertainment from their neighbors.

the online lot map is quite deceiving as well. sure, all the floor plans were designed to accommodate the zero lot feature and I assume the elevations + lots are strategically placed as well. but still... these aren't detached courtyard condos.

so that's where we are now eh. 1.5~1.6 million homes with zero lot. perfect.

If people would stop buying zero lot properties they would stop making them. As long as they have buyers these builders will continue to maximize their profits with zero lot homes  ::) Maybe the public should unite in an uproar - we should have protests at the next town hall.

It's more like people keep buying... and then developers start to maximize profit and see what they can get away with.  small garage, small bedrooms, small lots, zero lots, motorcourts, etc. 

Back