Beacon Park

Eyephone, it does matter to me which month it opens...for the same reason you have mentioned in your post

thelandofnoland, any pics yet from inside?  Looks like people can just drive in  there on weekdays even though it says "construction traffic only".  This morning I saw a couple people drive in and they clearly weren't construction traffic.  Possible they could have been with the builders or designers or something but I doubt it.

mms2020 said:
Look at the map, it seems there are lot more condos and hence a higher density compared to PP.

5P won't be as generous with the land going forward.  Maybe for Beacon Park the slogan will read "life will be the same here".

gasman said:
There are only about 20 lots remaining in all of PP.  Shouldn't be too much longer.

PP sold ~7 homes in the last week.  13 (10+3 Sagewood models) more to go.

bones said:

That's an insane rate for this late in the development.

Sagewood models go on sale March 14, and plans 1 & 3 are expected to have a 60 day escrow.  The plan 2 will have a bit longer escrow period (~90 days) due to the construction required to remove the sales office from the garage, etc.

gasman said:
bones said:

That's an insane rate for this late in the development.

Sagewood models go on sale March 14, and plans 1 & 3 are expected to have a 60 day escrow.  The plan 2 will have a bit longer escrow period (~90 days) due to the construction required to remove the sales office from the garage, etc.

It's all the gimmicks!!!!! :)

qwerty said:
I wont believe IHO bought in PP until i see a pic of him and bones together.

My intuition tells me the PP story was a sham and where he really moved was to Quail Hill. I'm right, huh, Iho.

qwerty said:
I wont believe IHO bought in PP until i see a pic of him and bones together.
5-dancing-the-tango-with-tia-carrere-554-main_tia-carrere-true-lies.jpg

Back