Beacon Park

IHO is too mysterious about his place of residence... If he's really chillin' in a Melrose Plan 2 he should just be honest and forthright.

aquabliss said:
IHO is too mysterious about his place of residence... If he's really chillin' in a Melrose Plan 2 he should just be honest and forthright.
I think IHO lives in Laguna Altura.  Reverse psychology, you know.

aquabliss said:

He's too smart to pay that mello :)

ps9 said:
aquabliss said:

He's too smart to pay that mello :)

Correction: he's riff raff

Smiley face x1000

He is the mad scientist from Back to the Future reliving his 3CWG that he once had. You have to go back to 1989 to find him somewhere in Westpark back up against a noisy road.

Out of the sub $1 mil homes, which of the communities is a good "value" buy?  Including all the townhomes up to the Weltons, etc...  Do you guys think Opus will be around $600k?

only hindsight will tell us which ones are a "good buy".  I'd say perhaps Elwood if any are the best value.  No true SFR's under $1M.

If you can get a Welton with a driveway, pay the extra $ and do it (but not sure if this is even available).

ps9 said:
So who's gonna brave the crowds this Saturday?  We'll probably stop by late Saturday or Sunday to avoid the day crowds.  Besides Ellwood, my spidey sense predicts phase 1 lots still available opening day.

wife and I are going but not sure if we want to deal with crowds in the morning. Debating the 3 minute drive (+ whatever for parking) or walking the 20 min too. heh..

aquabliss said:
only hindsight will tell us which ones are a "good buy".  I'd say perhaps Elwood if any are the best value.  No true SFR's under $1M.

If you can get a Welton with a driveway, pay the extra $ and do it (but not sure if this is even available).
All Welton's have a driveway. 

Looks like there's free food for PP residents on opening day at the Terrace (before ribbon cutting)

ys8GGZJ.png

Bullsback said:
aquabliss said:

Is Welton a detached condo or true single family?

ChasingRainbows said:
Bullsback said:
aquabliss said:

Detached condo. Some lots > 5K sq ft though. 

Hey, the double mello roos Great Park residents pay provides a neighborhood twice as beautiful as Orchard Hills and double the amenities of Orchard Hills and Stonegate!

ChasingRainbows said:
Bullsback said:
aquabliss said:

It's probably detached condo, it's not priced as a true single family.  If someone can check the parcel lot map on the city website and see if they are individual lots.  Don't have silverlight on my phone.

they're all detached condos, i've hard hatted the area during the preview, it's funny, but there's actually a slight slope up northwards, so houses with backyard facing north (front door facing south), will have a unusable slope for some of them.
those are motorcourts, can't park your car there

Back