Baker Ranch Phase 2: The Peake by Shea

I wouldn't want to look at parking spaces outside my new SFR unless they're all filled by Lambo's and Ferrari's. 

Also the lot map setup looks weird.  Does this mean that these are not motorcourts (someone said they are true SFR's), but that there is no street parking?

I drove past the barrier last weekend in BR and drove around in what I think is this area.    If I remember right the streets seemed really narrow and the amount of space between each driveway was barely big enough to fit 1 car.  Unless they paint all the curbs red, I can imagine people parking on the street and barely fitting between theirs and their neighbors driveway. 

What a mess. 

The above statement is not true... The Peake is just like the Knolls. There are plenty of parking on the streets...

They are SFR in that the owner owns the land, but they are still motorcourt homes. The front door and and garage are accessed by the motorcourt and each property has their own back and side yard.
Those parking bays are in the motorcourt, there is street parking in addition to that.

aquabliss said:
I wouldn't want to look at parking spaces outside my new SFR unless they're all filled by Lambo's and Ferrari's. 

Also the lot map setup looks weird.  Does this mean that these are not motorcourts (someone said they are true SFR's), but that there is no street parking?

I drove past the barrier last weekend in BR and drove around in what I think is this area.    If I remember right the streets seemed really narrow and the amount of space between each driveway was barely big enough to fit 1 car.  Unless they paint all the curbs red, I can imagine people parking on the street and barely fitting between theirs and their neighbors driveway. 

What a mess.

It's a better executed motor court product. True SFR but with motor court.

The Peake is still in Phase 5: lot 50, 51, and 53 are available... Grand Opening for the Peake is Saturday, August 22nd, 2015 at 10AM...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 468
Here is the invite from Facebook in regards to the Peake Grand Opening 08/22/15...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 326
Hi Everyone - I'm new to the forum but have been following the progress of Baker Ranch closely. My wife and I have been pre-approved for The Peake and currently in the reservation queue, with the goal of putting a deposit down on a home in one of the upcoming phase releases. Interesting to see how the prices have progressed slightly since phase 1, and especially relative to what The Knolls were priced at before The Peake started selling.

They have three properties available right now, but two of them have huge lot premiums. The last price sheet should still be valid because there hasn't been a phase release since. Anything against Alton will have a large lot premium because of the views and no neighbors behind.

tentfox said:
They have three properties available right now, but two of them have huge lot premiums. The last price sheet should still be valid because there hasn't been a phase release since. Anything against Alton will have a large lot premium because of the views and no neighbors behind.

I was there 2 weeks ago and they were still going off of that sheet. If you look at the website, they updated the prices to start at $699k up through $765k. Big increases, but we'll see where the next phase release comes in at.

Back